introduction.

Morgan

"I wanna blow some bandz and still have some bandz. I wanna be the muthafuckin' man!"

The crowd screamed, but I, on the other hand just sat at the bar calmly, not really exaggerating. I would occasionally glance up at the person performing but look elsewhere shortly after.

I only came because my friend dragged me here but I'm taking it as she left because I can't find her anywhere, so really I have no purpose here anymore. I ordered one last drink, trying not to get too tipsy since I was my own driver for the night.

Their set ended and mostly everybody exited the club not too long after. I squeezed myself in between people across the dancefloor to get to the exit. I was almost there until I bumped into someone.

Glancing up, I came face to face with a familiar face. He smiled a little making me do the same.

"I'm sorry." I spoke.

"Its aight. What's your name doe?"

I mentally rolled my eyes before talking. I wasn't tryna have a conversation.

"Morgan."

"Well, Morgan...can I have your number?"

Straight to the point huh? I didn't wanna be rude and be like "nah," so I just went ahead and gave it to him. We parted ways and I hopped in my car.

What I didn't know was that, that encounter would lead to many more things.

---

Rewritten. Didn't like where the story was going before so there's different character names, plots, etc.