🐥🐇

It was April. The peak of spring in Seoul, South Korea.

The city was blossoming along with the baby pink colored cherry blossom trees.

The petals of the flowers covered the streets, setting a romantic and heart filling atmosphere.

Seoul was also home for a world famous engineer and scientist... Seo Changbin.

The scientist was currently finishing his life long project with six of his colleagues and closest friends. Chris, Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin, Jongin and Minho.

They have finally finished it.

The project was a robot that was hyper realistic and it looked perfectly like a human.

Not to mention, it's body functioned like a human too- well, of course with some minor changes. For example, instead of veins he has pipes. Instead of joints he had bolts. And instead of blood he has fuel.

Changbin being the original designer and Creator, he got to do the honor of turning the robot on for the first time. (that sounds so wrong 😕... But since this is a ChangLix oneshot, It lowkey makes sense 😍‼)

Everyone held their breaths nervously, as they stared at the robotic boy.

The robot's eyes opened, shining a bright light.

Changbin and the others stared at the robot with hope and fear in their eyes.

The light from the eyes slowly dimmed down to reveal a pair of light brown pupils.

The robot's head and eyes turned to sides as if it was looking around. Evident confusion was displayed on his face.

But then his pupils landed on Changbin. His face immediately lit up.

The robot's body relaxed and he hopped down from the pedestal in a surprisingly elegant and light manner.

He walked towards Changbin. His lips curved upwards, stretching his artificial skin and forming a smile. "Hello Mr. Seo"

Hyunjin immediately jumped up and screamed "the eyes I made worked!!"

They all exhaled in relief. This was the first time Hyunjin has made any pair of eyes. So the group of engineers had their doubts on it working. But since it worked at the end, it took a heavy weight of their shoulder... Especially Hyunjin's.

"From the looks of it, your emotion chip works too" Jongin exclaimed in excitement to Changbin.

"I know" Changbin grinned. The emotion chip was the hardest thing in the build. It took Changbin's whole career to make. It has just been finished a few days ago.

Suddenly Seungmin turned to Minho and huffed. "Minho. Why is the voice so deep? It doesn't match him..."

Minho glared at him and scoffed. "Well I'm sorry. Changbin told me it was a male. So I made it deep! I didn't know that Jisung would make such a feminine face..."

Jisung dramatically gasped "are you turning this against me? For the record. Feminine faces are way better!". Jisung was about to continue, but the robot suddenly spoke.

"Hello Mr. Han!"

Jisung turned to the robot and smiled. "oh my god- you know my name! What is your name...?"

The robot just stared at him in confusion. So Changbin quickly replied for him. "I didn't know one. So I decided that we are going to name him together"

"So what should we name him?" Hyunjin asked.

The seven scientists fell into their thoughts. After a few seconds they all started pouring out random names.