The Infinite

A Night of Scares (just a random thing I made up, lol-)

- Kiara 

It was quite a stormy night, I walked back from work towards a tiny apartment I call home. I don't have much money ,  nor much to go forward to, I really want to be a singer but ever since I got into that argument with my mother... I'v been discouraged. (Amy is a collage student who lives alone at the age of 23 who works at Walmart..) But anyways , as I walked towards the road that led to the building , it got extremely foggy, I don't know why but I got a odd feeling... suddenly, as I looked down at the ground, I wasn't on the sidewalk anymore but on a dirt road. I freaked out, not knowing where I was. I decided to continue following the road, and as I walked down the road, I saw a metal fence which was all rusted. I shifted away from it and I realised the fog was settling down a bit...

As the fog settled down , I was shocked to see that I was no longer on the road to my apartment complex.. in fact , I wasn't anywhere I recognised , shocked I looked around trying to figure out where I was. I realised it was still raining, and I was soaking wet. I Saw a building and since there wasn't really anywhere else to go, I ran towards the building ........ I know , I know, bad choice, but I didn't really wanna get sick. I stepped foot inside the building and immediately got a weird, odd feeling about the whole place, I went toward a small light I saw in one of the near rooms, hoping someone was inside but as I got closer to the room.. the door shut with a loud "bang!" that echoed through the hallways, I noticed it was really odd how long the echo went, turned to look in the hallway... it looked like it went on forever and ever and with a shock, I realised I couldn't get out. The door had disappeared.. I ran into the room and saw the light was from a flashlight, I picked it up as the building didn't look like it had any lights . It was quite heavy and nice to hit someone on the head with .. don't ask me why I thought of that first , I just did! I decided to maybe roam the place.. I was hungry and I wanted to find something to eat .

I realised I should mark the room I was in as I might never find it again , I looked around and saw a jar full of.. crayons? I was confused but I took the crayons out and put them in my jackets pocket . I moved out of the room and wrote beside it's open door : "#1 - Amy was here" and I moved on into the hallway. I kept walking and walking and walking till I realised I couldn't really find much in the hallway except a bunch of rooms , I was still in shock of how long the hallways were, this resulted in me not checking any of the rooms .. With a shock , I turned around and started running down the hallway, in hope of getting back to the original room I was in.. I don't know why, it felt like something was about to happen, something dangerous and that I should make it back to the room. I ran in the room after 5 minutes or something , and slammed the door shut and locked it from the inside, I came back to my senses after that. I wondered why, what was happening? Why was I acting that way? When I suddenly heard a loud shriek which made me paralysed and fall to the ground... it didn't sound human.. I heard a growl, loud banging on each of the doors, and I ran next to a dark wood closet in the rooms, resting my back and head on the grey and dirty walls of the room. 

(Hiii! Please tell me if you want me to continue this, I'm not too sure about this sooo... please tell- 

Ty for reading!)