part 1

I'm alone in the apartment with my baby kitten. The loneliness hits me quick after my friendl left so I turn on a show to keep myself company.

   Barely ten minutes into this horror movie I hear the door bell ringing making my heart jump out of my chest. The bell rings again as I approach it quietly. I try to not make much noise since I'm not really expecting anyone tonight. I look through the peephole and see Trent. "What is he doing here" I think to myself.

    I open the door quickly to be met with a tan smiling 6'4 man. I am obssessing over how his eyes close and wrinkles form around them when he smiles, but I can't confess that to him just yet. It's too early.

    I smile wide back at him "I thought you were at dinner with the boys tonight?" I say as I make space for him to walk into the flat.

    I can tell that he is scanning my body up and down for a second and I realize that I'm wearing silky, nearly see-through pjs with no undies. He has never seen me in anything scandalous like this. I silently curse my choice of outfit.

- "Yeah we finished early and instead of going back home I thought maybe I could stay over tonight" he spoke softly as he kicked off his shoes and hung his jacket.

-"you came right in time, I'm home alone and absolutely terrified"

     he chuckles as he sits on the sofa facing the tv to see the horror movie I was watching. He pats the seat right next to him motioning for me. I politely obey and sit down, our thighs touching. He puts his arm around me and I learn into him a bit.

Our relationship is fairly new, we haven't gotten any further than kissing and holding hands ever since he found out that I was a virgin. He's very respectful and never pushes me to do anything unless I make the move first. And I'm too shy since I'm a literal virgin. I'm a kinky slut yes, but still a virgin.

   He leans me in even closer and sniffs my hair "Mmm you smell so nice" he half moans ass he runs his fingers through my hair. "I just showereddd" I sing back trying to hide the fact that my pussy starting pulsing the second he started patting me.

   He's wearing a basic white tee that hugs his muscles perfectly, I can see the outline of his abs through the shirt. I can also see the outline of something else in his grey sweatpants.... That's probably his phone... I look over the table where his phone is placed right next to mine... Oh...

   Trent keeps asking questions about the movie since he missed the first few minutes and I do my best to stay focused and answer his questions. He slides his hand from the top of my head to hold my waist softly over my silk top. He touches a bit of my warm exposed flesh sending shivers up my body.

Obviously I don't move, but my body reacts in ways I have no control over. I feel the heat rush up to my cheeks as my nipples harden through my top. I just try to redirect my eyes to the movie as I lean my head on his shoulder. He leans his head back on mine and asks me how my day went in a soft tone.

   The fusion of his deep soft voice and his gentle warm touch makes my anxious body melt in his presence. I am so comfortable in his arms that I start humming and moaning my words into his ear.

My pussy is pulsing more and more. He is holding me even closer now with my bare legs over his lap. I move carefully not to expose myself as I'm wearing a thin thong that's now drenched in my fluids.

   I start moving my hand up and down his chest as we stare aimlessly at the tv. I place a kiss on his neck and he hums in response. His sweet honey voice makes me want to sit on his lap and rub myself on his groin.

   With his left hand he lifts my face up to meet his. He places his plumb lips on mine; a soft but deep kiss that makes my head spin. He takes my bottom lip in between his teeth and pulls on it gently.