-𝟙-

It was hard to believe, Enola finished her first case successfully, all her life she wanted to be equal to her brother Sherlock and she solved this case on her own... well, maybe with a bit of help... with the help of a boy who was grumbling about his caring mother.

"I look fine," said the new Lord, "Don't fuss over him, Caroline" his uncle whispered "Please, Mother.  I'm trying to have these men's respect" Tewkesbury looked uncomfortable "Yes. I suppose it sets your face off nicely. Your father would be very proud of you" his loving mother was almost in tears, so she walked away to hide her tears and to let his son's new friend "Congratulations. You finally look like the nincompoop you were born to be" Enola chuckles " I'm not supposed to bow or anything, am I, now that you are whatever you are?" she said with a smile "Well, arguably, you always had to bow. You just... chose not to" he chuckled and continued "So, uh, are you safe? Are you... Are you... are you comfortable? You're not still living in that terrible lodgings house, are you?" he asked worried "No. I used the reward money your mother gave me... And found somewhere new" she said happily "Well, Mother has said that there's, um... there's... there's always room for you with us". the Viscount said nervously "Your mother hasn't spent enough time with me" she said quite uncomfortable "And what if it was I that... asked you to stay? A kind offer, but one I must refuse. I... How will I... How... When will I see you again?" he asked trying not to sound too curious "You're not rid of me yet, Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether." and she left, he looked at that girl as the most amazing human he ever knew.

---------------------------------------------

As Enola was walking away she saw the clue she was waiting all this time "Meet me at the Royal Academy five tonight Mother." And well that was quite unexpected, so suddenly three thoughts immediately came to her mind: One is that her mother wouldn't have signed "Mother," but "Chrysanthemum." And two, the Royal Academy is an institution that has consistently neglected to include women. Her Mother wouldn't have suggested it as a meeting place and her final thought was that she may have revealed her hand in front of her brother when checking the newspaper. That was Sherlock Holmes's doing. And yet, facts didn't distract from hope so she paid five pounds to swap clothes with a boy, again.

"I assume you're being so delightful because of the vote?" said Sherlock "Passed by one. That reemerging little toadstool, the Marquess of Tewkesbury, and his vote proved decisive. Do you see anywhere Enola?" asked Mycroft, "Nothing at all" Sherlock answered "She beat you once before, little brother, and now she may have done so again" Mycroft laughed "Oh, I do believe she thought it was me, but I also believe she'd be too intrigued not to be here all the same," said Sherlock looking for his little sister "Unfortunately, you were wrong" Mycroft chuckled, Sherlock started to spoke "It's possible. Nevertheless, if we do find her again, I'd like her to be my ward. I'll take care of her. Teach her, she'll be the best detective this country ever wishes"

Mycroft started to speak "Well... I could say I will let this problem on you, but I will not wash my hands of her. You could teach her if you want, but she will get married to that boy, the new lord, he's an interesting character, you know? I spoke with his mother and she's more than happy with this, we just have to turn her into a proper lady, I'm sure she will accept this opportunity, looks like she is interested in that Viscount. and I suspect he's rather keen on young Enola. Then he should marry her. Maybe it'll tame them both"

"Brother, I think is time to understand that our little sister does not want to get married, and I don't know if the Lord would make her change her mind. Nevertheless, she doesn't know the world she lives in, Mother tough her how to fight but not how to survive as a woman, but if you want to go on with this marriage, you should speak with Enola, and you'll have to wait some years for it" said Sherlock worried.

"Very well, looks like we are on the same page. Now, much as I enjoy standing outside the Royal Academy, I think I should go" Mycroft chuckled and walked away, maybe he knew Enola would not appear if he stand there.

And as he assumed, Enola appeared "You know, you should find a better way to change your clothes, you cannot pay five pounds every single time you need to dress as a boy, you should write that down... I could teach you"

"Are you serious? Of course... wait, is there something you are hiding from me?"