29:💝𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐭.𝐖𝐚𝐆𝐬💝

Hey guyss!!!

How are you'll doing?

I hope everyone is doing fine?

So in the pervious chapter you'll had known who was the person!

So this chapter is of all the ict ladies we have!

So let's start no?

Before that please do vote comment nd share ❤️✨ ur support means the world to me ♥️✨

Happy reading folks 💕✨

(10th September morning 10 at hospital)

Third person's pov.

Morning was normal for Aarna, after coming back from Janhvi's house she directly leave for the hospital from there. Nd checked the Aarti who got back her consciousness nd thanked Aarna, Shruti, Mukti nd all the doctors. While her husband was still unconscious. Nd her baby boy was fine now too. It was a miracle that they survived the deadly accident. It's a saying na when you have dear God's blessings nothing can happen to you. That's what happened here. Nothing happened to them the three. But as the operation was a risky one so they all were in under observation for more 48 hours including the child. After sometime today everyone were busy, Aarna was busy since morning as she had appointments lined up so we're the others i.e., Roohi, Shruti nd Mukti. After one hour it was over. And Aarna leaned towards her seat nd heaved a sigh. Being a doctor was no cake walk she sighed nd closed her eyes when there was call for her from her mother Vishakha. She nodded saying she will be there in sometime.

"Dhruv Neha handle the work here, if any other patients came, handle them till i came.", Said Aarna nd they nodded. Aarna leave for her mother's cabin nd saw Gunjan there with Saatvik they were hugging. Aarna saw them even Gunjan saw nd seeing her Gunjan widened her eyes nd came out from the hug.

"Ugh, Di, amm Vishakha bua called the cops came, umm let's go.", Gunjan said trying to act normal. "Yes, Umm di--, Saatvik called nd Aarna showed her eyes to him nd then to Gunjan nd Gunjan slapped his hand. "Amm, Mrs. Gill---, Gunjan again slapped his hand nd Aarna raised her one brow with amusement. "Amm doctor Aarna amm yes gunnu- i mean Gunjan is right let's go.'', Aarna was about to say something when Neha came running. "Ma'am your phone Sir is calling.", Neha said nd handed the phone to Aarna then leave. Both GunVik sighed in relief. "Thanked God Bach gye." muttered Saatvik but Aarna heard him nd looked at him nd he smiled nervously.

Aarna shaked her head nd picked up the call.

"Hello'' Aarna softly mumbles. Nd heard a sigh from other side. "Are you okay baby.", Said Shubman. "Yes, I'm fine Mani, aap kyu itne tensed hi hmm, Aaj match hai na please focus on the match, baaki i will take care of myself okay.", Said Aarna pouting nd Shubman shaked his head smiling to himself. "Gosh, i miss you so much Ana, only if aap mere samne hoti, i would have told you nd would have kissed that small pout so hard.", Muttered Shubman huskily nd Aarna blushed red. "Mani,shut up yaar, I'm in hospital.", Aarna wishper yelled at Shubman but a smile was on her face, Shubman laughed heartly at this. "Mani, suniye i reached my destination so i will call later.", Aarna said nd Shubman hmmed nd ask what's wrong. "Aarey i told you na, the accident case so i guess the cops came that's why, nd i will help the cops, do whatever i can do.", Said Aarna nd Shubman smiled with pride in his eyes for his girl. "Baby I'm so proud of you., Anyways you go, mein call karunga aapko thik hai, now give me my kiss.", Said Shubman nd Aarna widened her eyes. "Mani, aap pagal ho gye ho how can i gave you a kiss like this?.", Asked Aarna. "Baby it's so simple aise hi jaise hum baat kar rhe hai please na, i can't stay away now from you nd your kisses.", Shubman said whinning like a child. Aarna then shakes her head nd looked here nd there nd kissed her mobile.