Arc One: ROMANCE DAWN (Luffy introduction)

EXPLAINING ALL OF ONE PIECE
*One piece but dumbed down to 48iq*
!Spoilers!
(Obviously)

I'm going by the manga so suck my dick Noah

ARC ONE: ROMANCE DAWN!!

The pirate king Gol.D Roger was being executed in his home town
After claiming Wealth, Fame, and power
Before he was decapitated he said the words that inspired thousands.

The one piece
A ultimate treasure found by the pirate king
If found you get the same Wealth, Fame, and Power he once had all you gotta do is find it.
The problem? That was 20 years ago.
No one has found it yet...
Since you have to travel the entire world in hopes of finding it anyways.

These words inspired the world to go into a great pirate Era with probably millions of pirates wanting to find it themselves.

We begin our remarkable on a small village where a pirate ship has made its temporary base. Where we met a lil dude named luffy who stands on the head of the pirate ship. Where he wants to prove how tough he is and then stabs himself under his eye. Yes luffy good fucking job! Stab yourself, pirates would take you seriously then.

(Stupid nigga 💀💀)

(Stupid nigga 💀💀)

Anyways as Pirates do they celebrate Luffy's courage and his attempt to Stab his damn eye. This where Luffy's dream he wants to be a pirate just like the ones he's celebrating with. Of course the captain of the red hair pirates Shanks tells him he can't be a pirate cause he's like fucking 5.

(There will be Shanks slander but I still love him lmfao)

So while Luffy and Shanks are chatting up a storm this fucking mountain bandit by having do the most EXTRA ASS ENTRANCE. He kicks down the door which wasn't even really a door btw just so he can be a asshole. Like you could've just opened the door normally and still made a dramatic entrance.

Anyways the dude ask for some grog they need some alcohol for whatever reason 10 full barrels of it too. But they cannot receive this case they just ran out, pirates drank it all. 🤷‍♀️ So Shanks feeling bad about drinking it all offers some to the mountain bandit who declines his offer.