Chapter 1

Khaenri'ah, also known as the Kingdom of Khaenri'ah, is an unreleased region. It is not part of the continent of Teyvat and is not under the purview of The Seven. It is also the location that the Traveler first awoke upon entering Teyvat. Khaenri'ah is most known for its role in the cataclysm 500 years ago.

———————————————————————

After what felt like months of bloodshed, but was in fact only a few days. The newly crowned king of Khaenri'ah addressed all of Teyvat, be it through the akasha's or thoughts.

"Greetings all citizens of Mondstadt, Liyue, Inazuma, Sumeru, Fontaine, Natlan and Snezhnaya".

I find it only fair to inform all the nations of Teyvat, the fall of the once great and powerful "Celestia".

All of Teyvat shock in disbelief at the mention of Celestia falling, the greatest and most powerful of all creation came from Celestia.

"As your new and merciful ruler of Teyvat, I King Kaeya Alberich of Khaenri'ah and now all of Teyvat, hereby announce myself your new god".

The silence that followed, meet seconds before the shouts of outrage was deafening.

"We shall not bow before those monsters of Khaenri'ah and The Abyss". A unknown sage of Sumeru bellowed out in rage, before the sounds of bones shattering and searing screams filled the  nations of Teyvats citizens with horror. As not just that one sage but many who dared to speak out in outrage.

In a matter of seconds the streets were filled with rivers of blood and the now cooling corpses of those who spoke out against its new self proclaimed king.

"Do not dare speak against your new king, for my mercy will only reach so far. "

"From this day forth all vision now meaningless without the powers bestowed by Celestia"

And as if on que , all visions across Teyvat flared with a blinding light before suddenly fading to grey as they crumbled away to dust.

Ensuring panic among the masses.

———————————————————————
Authors Notes

Hi All,
I'd really love some feedback on where you think the story will go and characters you'd like to see.