I'm Just A Toon

*Flain is seen sitting on the ground in a white void, with boredom on his face. A white person with a rainbow cubit on their head in the Mixels art style walks by Flain and sits next to him. The white person represents a Mixels fan, aka you.*

Mixels Fan: Hey, are you okay?

Flain: Yeah, I'm just waiting to be heard again.

Mixels Fan: ..What do you mean?

Flain: Well, I used to be really popular back in 2014 through 2017, and.. I just stopped being that way.

Mixels Fan: Well, why can't you do anything about it?

Flain: Look, I'm not one of the cartoon directors so I can't. I mean, after all...

I'm just a toon,

Yes I'm only a toon

And I'm sure I will be heard again soon

But since I was canceled, that might not happen,

And since I'm just a toon I can't call my captain,

But I know I'll be revived soon,

But for now I'm still just a toon.

Mixels Fan: Heh, you must have a lot of patience to wait 5 years to get revived, huh?

Flain: Yeah, it's not like I can do much else, but I know that people must be making something to let the world know about my show.

Mixels Fan: Huh?

Flain: You know, fanart, fanfiction, fan animations, all that. Heck, might as well make a Discord server.

I'm just a toon,

Yes I'm only a toon

And I'm sure my show won't pop out like a balloon

Because there's people who still care

And it's info about my show that they'll love to share

But I know I'll be revived soon,

But for now I'm still just a toon

Mixels Fan: So if you really feel that way about yourself, then what about the other cartoons today?

Flain: Well, there's some who do really well, and then almost all of the reboots are cheap, rushed, and overrated, and not to mention they're made by such money-grabs.

Flain: For example, "Teen Titans Go!" never cared about what the audience wants, but all of the jokes were made to only make toddlers laugh. Meanwhile, my show never had any outdated gross-out humor, just rad fun.

Mixels Fan: Yeah, that's the major con of this century.

I'm just a toon,

Yes I'm only a toon

And I want my show to come back with a boom

As in I want it to be outstanding,

Not with the stupid cliches that ruin the branding,

But I know I'll be revived soon,

But for now, I'm still just a toon.