We're Still Friends

We're Still Friends

Disclaimer, Sofia the First belongs to Disney and no infringement is intended.

Cut to the scene in The Royal School Fair  where Princess Hildegard enters the Preforming Arts Academy tent alongside Princess Sofia.

"So this is where everyone's been hiding" said Hildegard.

Inside Princesses Vivian and Clio were playing the violin and harp respectively while Sergio Adagio was dancing around swirls of magical musical notes.

"Welcome my darlings" laughed Sergio as Hildegard and Sofia walked inside," to the Preforming Arts Academy tent! Oh, I never would have been as legendary as I am if I hadn't gone to this wonderful school! So grab an instrument! Join in the music making!"

"Thankyou but I already know what school I'm going to" said Hildegard." I'm just here to see a friend."

Hildegard walked over to Clio as Sergio handed an instrument to Sofia.

"Hi, Clio" Hildegard said to her friend at the harp.

"Hi, Hildy" went Clio turning her attention to her friend. "Did you visit the School of Fashions tent yet?"

"Absolutely "replied Hildegard excitedly, "It was wonderful and it's where I wanna go!" she then sighed and continued with "I take it you wanna go the the Preforming Arts Academy?"

"I think I do" replied Clio running her fingers across her harp's strings. "I love music you know."

"You sure do" went Hildegard with a weak smile.

"Hildy, are you okay" asked Clio.

Hildegard sighed again and said "It's just... I respect you choice and all but..."

"Hildy look out!" cried Sofia.

Before Hildegard could react a stream of magical musical notes flew over and knocked Hildegard into some drums.

"Oh, my goodness!" shouted Clio, "Hildy, are you alright?!"

Hildegard got up and straitened out her dress. "I'm fine" she said in ahuff.

"Hildy, what's wrong" asked Clio.

"Clio" replied Hildegard, "I still feel bad for how I used to treat you and I want to show you I've changed. I want you to be happy and chose your own school, it's just..." she paused "Clio will you and I still be friends?"

"Is that what you were worried about" asked Clio as Hildegard nodded.

"Oh, Hildy, you and I will always be friends" assured Clio as she took Hildegard's hands. "Even if we're at different schools."

Clio then hugged Hildegard.

"Thankyou Clio" said Hildegard, "you're a great friend."

"So are you, Hildy" went Clio, "I hope you enjoy the School of Fashions."

"And I hope you enjoy the Preforming Arts Academy" went Hildegard. "I'll see you later."

"See you" said Clio before walking back to Vivian.

"Come on Clio" said Vivian, "let's play another one."

Hildegard left the tent with a warm smile, feeling reassured. Sofia meanwhile still wasn't sure of which school she wanted. Oh well, there were several more to look at anyway...

The End