Chapter 1 - Life , as it is

I've always dreamt of being a powerful and relentless creature with honor, but it seems that they all look down on us because we're girls , if only this era can change , then so many things will be done .

Anyways My name is Leona I'm 14 and I school at bixlar high , I've always wanted to form my own pack or at least join one , but it seems it's hard to do so .

I walked into the classroom taking my seat right next to the window I rested my hand under my chin , looking out of the window I saw most of the pack teenagers sitting under the huge apple tree .

There they all laughed and had fun with one another. Enjoying the sun beaming down on there skin and each other blissful company , while I sat all by myself in this cold classroom .

It felt like no one wants to talk to me ,
But I don't think anyone really knows what it feels like to be lonely and feel so unworthy . it's really a strange feeling 

I really did try fitting in , I've always tried to make myself think of the positive factors .

I was a total opposite to the other werewolves . they were different and gave of an invisible aura of power and difference .

Hours passed and it was already a full moon , I saw some of my mate's outside but they had already transformed into wolves except for this girl named Norah .
I went closer to her and I tried speaking to her but she shifted away from me , running towards her dorm , it was kinda weird though . strangely I felt she was hiding something so I had to follow her to see what she's up to , but then Mrs simone our school chancellor called me into her office , sadly I didn't know what she was up to because I was called in by the school chancellor .

I walked into office looking confused .

Mrs simone : hello Leona , how are you doing today.

Leona : Fine .

Mrs simone : well I have something for you , that you will like to have .

Leona : (gasp) a message from mom and dad .

Mrs Simone : so um I will give you some time alone , but for just 20 min so be fast with it .

Leona : Yes ma'am .

I had no choice but to open the box  , then suddenly I felt a  powerful wind which shut the box  .

Mrs simone : Leona!! What was that .

Leona : I..I..I..don't know , I'm not quite sure ma'am .

Mrs simone : Leona please leave .

Leona : but....but..but

Mrs simone : but nothing ! , please leave !!

Leona : yes ma'am .