𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒- 𝐾𝑎𝑦 𝑇𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔-𝐷𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒

"Well, that was strange." Robin stated after a few confusing moments of silence.

Steve blinked and turned his head to her, eyes asking more questions than his mouth.
"We're interesting, right?"

"Absolutely not."

Even though they liked to think it, they both secretly knew that they were possibly the most boring two out of the group. Everyone else had something going on, something happening- however, they did not. In their corner it was simply just Robin and Steve, Steve and Robin. Oh- and the dating feud that was currently happening right before their very eyes.

Robin wondered whether he'd found his next victim yet; the next woman to pull along with him and see where they would go. Funnily enough, though, she didn't really want to ask.
It was strange to her just how quickly things could shift. Slightly over a week ago, possibly a bit more, the woman had wanted nothing to do with his situation. She wanted him to shut up, to keep quiet- but now, ever since she had gained herself a spot as the Dating-Detective, Robin seemed ever so interested in what he had to say.

Maybe it was the thought that after each fail she could taunt him with it just a bit more, the thought that credit could be gifted to her once she had solved a case... the lingering feeling that she was right all along.
Perhaps she would ask.

Robin looked out to the metal basket full of VHS near the door of the store. They weren't in any order, only tossed in wherever they could fit. The heap was mountainous, the peak reaching over the length of the sides. In a split decision moment, Buckley decided to take a step up from her seat and stroll over to organise them.

She was aware that there was no set order for the cases to even be in and that the lines would be destroyed as soon as the next customer went rummaging though, but it gave something to do when the hours were long.

Pursing her lips, back faced to the man, Robin started talking.
"So, when's your next date?"

Steve didn't reply for a second.
"Nosy, aren't you?"

"Just doing my job."

"Your job? What, being a receptionist to my love life?"

Robin huffed, grabbing piles of videos and straightening their position against the basket walls.
"Yep."
The 'p' popped.

"Are you going to put them all on file or something?" He said smugly as the woman turned to him. "Not sure you're that organised."

"There's a lot of things about me that you're not sure about."

"Oh yeah? Try me."

Robin paused, racking her mind for something to say to him. After a moment of pondering, she turned completely, crossing her arms and straightening her posture.
"You're not sure how I take my coffee, even though I've had to tell you numerous times."

Harrington huffed.
"Milk, two sugars?"

"Iced."

Silence.

"Touché."

Robin bit the inside of her cheek.
"You're also not sure of my favourite breakfast food-"

"-that's because it changes, like, every week."

"Also touché." She nodded. "The core favourite will always be croissants, though, no matter what."

Steve laughed, looking upon his best friend. She seemed to be thinking of the next instalment.

"You're also not sure why I haven't put myself more on the scene yet."