𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

"The waves are getting higher!" - Nami

"We're going to sink!" - Usopp

"Steady, men! It's a pre-eruption trigger!" Masira said.

"Eruption?" - Chooper

"Navigator!" Robin called Nami "What does the log compass say?"

Nami looks at the Log Pose and glance up to the sky "it's pointing right at those clouds!"

"The sky island is up there?" Usopp questioned.

"The wind's direction is perfect! The clouds are heading straight for the center of the whirlpool!" Nami said.

"What whirlpool? I haven't seen anything!" Luffy said.

"Looks like we hit the jackpot this time, brother!" Masira said.

"Yeah! And it looks like it'll be a nice-sized explosion, too!" Shoujou said.

"Do you think we can make it?" Luffy asks.

"Of course!" They replied.

Lia's started to get hungry, so she went to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and looks for the secret stack of chocolate. She hide it so that a certain rubber boy wouldn't eat them. Once she finds them, she grabs a chocolate bar and went outside.

The ship was heading straight towards a whirlpool.

"Nobody said anything about being sucked in!" - Nami

"Don't worry, Nami-san! I'll protect you, Robin-chan and Lia-chan!" - Sanji

"I've never seen such a large whirlpool before..." - Robin

Chooper smiles while imagining the ship going to the sky neatly.

"This is bad! Let's turn back! Let me go back!" Usopp panicked.

"Just accept it, Usopp! It's too late! Someone else is already excited!" Zoro said, obviously referring to his idiotic captain.

Luffy raise his hand up and laughs "let's go! Sky island!"

Then a sea king appeared, Nami, Chopper and Usopp panicked. The sea king's eyes where white, that's the only thing Lia noticed before the sea king was sucked in by the whirlpool.

"Looks like the whirlpool killed it." Lia said, causing for the trio to panic more.

"Alright, you guys! The rest is all up to you now!" Masira said.

The brother's ship are meters away from the Merry.

Luffy waved at them "Bye guys! And thanks a lot for everything!"

"Hold on! Gimme a break, will you? I'm scared here! Let me go back, you jerk! This thing's going to kill us instantly!" Usopp exclaimed while Chopper cried.