A/N

I DO NOT SHIP DREAMBUR IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, NOR DO I SHIP PUNZNAP IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. THIS IS JUST FOR FUN. 

If the creators are to say they are uncomfortable, this will be taken down without question.

A few things about this story:

1) Punz and Purpled are brother because yes

2) Wilbur and Tommy are brothers 

3) No, George doesn't FUCKING STEAL DREAM AWAY BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF SEEING THAT SHIT

4) read the description for my info about the story plot

The first chapter won't be out today, but I'm really excited for this. I've been thinking about this since March. I hope you're also excited!

Character's special abilities:

Punz: Archery. He was born and people thought he was a 'normal' person. However, when he was 4, he arrived home with a bow that was laced with gold. It's a bow that can kill with one shot no matter where it hits you.

Sapnap: Fireborn. He can create fire out of thin air.

Dream: Manipulation. He can mess with people's thoughts and minds, although it wears him out a ton.

George: Healing. He can find herbs and plants that cure different diseases.

Wilbur: Ghosting. He can hear through walls if he concentrates long enough.

Tommy: Avon? (I think that's what it's called. It at least starts with an A) He has wings but because he is young, they're not fully grown and he can't fly well.

Tubbo: Idk what to call this. Basically he can call bees towards him whenever he wants. He also really likes honey :)

Ranboo: Teleportation. He can teleport if he concentrates and focuses hard. It takes a lot of energy and a lot of practice. 

Purpled: Flash. He can run really fast. Like so fast that you can't see him sometimes