3 Wishes. R🔞

Its for you Phi gonzoM

I hope you will like it.
*********

"Why is it too hard to live? And what did i even wish? Three wishes only. God.... Why are you so unfair. Why cant you listen to me"? Copter yelled in frustration. Thanks to the blaring music in the club that no one heard him shouting over stupid things or else they would think Copter had just run away from a mental asylum.

"Excuse me, can i sit here? Never mind. Carry on". Copter took a seat on the couch holding his bottle of beer. He sighed for the umpteenth time and his frustration rose up to see the couple making out on the couch. Their shirts were already slipping down their shoulders and by their movements, Copter knew they must be doing something down too.

"Whyyyyyyy goddddd". Copter again shouted in high voice but this startled the couple who was sitting not far from them.

The boy who was holding the other in his lap turned to see a boy, younger than him, drinking straight from the bottle. Deshelved hair. He was looking so cute in that blue shirt and ripped jeans. A student may be. No, he was sure. He tapped the one in his lap and pointed to the other boy who was sitting with head on the table. They both saw each other and scooted close to him as gently as they could.

"Hey kid what happened"? The shorter of the two asked him, patting his shoulder softly. Copter, snapped his head up.  He was confused for a while and then nervous to see the god like men sitting with him.

"Are you god"? He asked with innocence evident in his beautiful eyes. The boys saw each other and then played along.

"No we arent God, but sent by God to take care of an angel who is sad. I am Thanitt and he is my boyfriend Tee. And whats your name angel"? Thanitt softly held his hand.

"Co..copter". Copter said stammering a bit. The men sitting at his left and right were so pretty, so handsome. He was turning his head from left to right. Thanitt and Tee saw all colors in his eyes. Copter was really beautiful to say. And those dimples. Tee gulped.

Copter unconsciously licked his lower lip, diverting both of their attention to his cherry red lips. Thanitt gulped too. The boy was too dangerous for their heart. And just like he came up with an idea and seems like Tee was thinking the same. The both agreed on the silent agreement.

"Whats the matter Kid. Why so sad hmmm"? Thanitt wrapped his arm around his shoulder, while Tee placed his hand over Copter's thighs. "Hungry? Want to eat something"? Thanitt queried.

Copter shook his head softly. He gulped. The closeness was making him confused. His stomach was doing flip flops. He was never approached by anyone like this. Nothing but lust. But this time he felt a softness creeping inside his body.

Thanitt and Tee look at each other and placed a few bills under the glass and stood up. But not without Copter. Thanitt had accessed that his hesitation could be his shyness, not rejecting. He pulled Copter over his shoulder and followed Tee outside who unlocked the car and took the driving seat while Thanitt buckled up Copter in the backseat.

Copter hide his baked face in his hands. These two so easily broke his walls. For once he didnt feel scare to follow the strangers.

The car smoothly glided on the busy roads, early night, on a weekend, for a distance and then parked inside the basement of an apartment building. Once again, without uttering a word, Thanitt picked him over his shoulder and rode the elevator that took them to the 17th floor.

Copter was facing the broad back of Thanitt, where he could sniff a whiff of fading yet captivating perfume. He closed his eyes, tightly holding Thanitt at his belt though in his heart he was sure he wont let him fall. They only stopped when Tee opened the door and led them inside. Thanitt put his hands on the petite waist and made him stand on the floor. Holding him a bit, to gain his composure.