Thinking & Thinking

———————————————
I wonder what thoughts were going through his brain when he was creating those universes..

But then again, Ink doesn't have a brain.
——————————————————————

It has been.. a couple days, I assume, since I have woken up on this here void.

Well, I assume that since there isn't a way to tell time here.

Luckily since Error, or well me now, are a skeleton I won't die from starvation or dehydration luckily. Though food is still needed so I can recover health quicker, but that'll be for another time.

Talking about being a skeleton, a magical one in fact, I have to learn how to control the magical strings and all that.

The fifth time I tried it, the strings wouldn't move to my will. They just hanged limply.

The eleventh time I tried it, they twitched upwards before falling limply again.

I had lost count on how much times I had tried it be I managed to be able to control the strings, though I wasn't the best at it, I was at least able to control it.

Summoning normal bones took significantly less time than it took to be able to control the strings but it still took some time.

I wasn't quite ready for blue bones, nor the orange bones yet. And especially wasn't ready for the gaster blasters. Perhaps teleporting would be my next move but I'm not quite sure.

Perhaps once I get good at summoning and controlling the strings and normal bones, I'll do those four.

Gaster blasters will have to wait till the end, no matter how fun it'll seem controlling them and wreaking some sort of havoc upon others.

Considering that Error is supposed to destroy universes for a so called 'balance', havoc is to be a part of my everyday new life now.

I don't exactly mind that.

Sure, I'm causing the death of the universe's 'monsters', but if I'm destroying only copies then I don't exactly care.

Perhaps, I'll target the more depressing universes that the 'creator' has made.

I wonder what thoughts were going through his brain when he was making those universes..

But then again, Ink doesn't have a brain.

Or well, if he does have a brain, I worry that it is currently rotting inside his skull..
...If we are truly skeletons all in through, we wouldn't have brains.

Perhaps it's best not to question it.