Bebek Haberleri

When Defne and Ömer arrived where Defne had told Ömer to drive to, they got out of the car. Defne told her future husband to open the trunk of the car, and he did. When he opened it, he saw a big, pink-red kite with their initials written on it. Ömer was confused and Defne was just standing there, before him, smiling sweetly. He took it in his hands, and, confused, asked his fiancé "Defne?! What is this?"

"Remember when I told you one day we were going to teach our children how to fly a kite?" she exclaimed "I think this time has come."

"How come the time has come?" he asked, still confused

Defne just smiled.

"Defne, I cannot understand you." he said

She just kept smiling.

Ömer then realised, and, dropping the kite to the ground, he asked her "Defne, do I understand right?"

Her smile became even bigger and she nodded her head.

He then gently grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to himself, exclaiming with excitement "Are you pregnant?"

Defne nodded her head 'yes' and smiled an even bigger smile.

Ömer giggled out of happiness and, with a bigger than the universe smile, he picked Defne up and span himself and her, hugging her and bursting out of happiness. At that moment Ömer was the happiest man alive.

When he put Defne back on her feet, he asked her "How along are you?"

"I do not know, yet. Maybe a week or so." she answered "I just found it out the other day."

"It actually was Mrs. Neriman who first pointed out I was pregnant, before I could even find it out myself." added Defne "She had noticed some changes in my appearance. God, she is so good at this!"

Ömer looked at his beloved future wife and kissed her sweet lips. Defne picked the kite up from the ground and Ömer grabbed its string. Once Ömer was ready, Defne let go of it and it went high up in the sky, with Ömer guiding it. Then it was Defne's turn to fly it. While she was flying it, Ömer was watching her and mentally said to his mother, who was watching him from somewhere above "Mom, look! I am already happy! Just as I had promised you! I love Defne very much! She makes me really happy!"

About an hour and a half later the future parents returned home, both still smiling happily from ear to ear. Inside the house, even before they had taken their jackets off, Ömer hugged his Defne by the waist and she hugged him back. Looking at her eyes, he said "You have no idea on how happy you made me. Just as you always do."

"I am happy, too." Defne replied "I am very happy. And it is because of you."

"So, now that we have the best news, I guess you get to marry me sooner." Ömer said in a low voice, smiling with his naughty smile

"Maybe. I guess so, too." Defne replied

"Good." he replied back "Because I do not think I could stay like that for so long. I already want to be able to call you my wife."

"And what is stopping you now?!" she exclaimed

Ömer smiled at his fiancé and replied "You are right. Nothing stops me."

"...Defne İplikçi..." he added, burning her with his warm gaze

They stared at each other without talking. The only sounds that could be heard were the sounds of their breathing. Tension and passion grew even more inside of them, which made Ömer shorten the distance between their lips, until they clung to each other.