0:1

Haiiii thanks for clicking on this story i guess... And this is just like, hmm idk? I mean round 12:59 am while i lie on the bed, questioning bout life, I thought that like, "hey, maybe I should give this a try?" Or something...? What I'm saying or blabbering sounds weird but whatever. Hope you guys like this and... I won't force you guys to vote :'). So yeah, if you doesn't really like it, remove this from your library and it will never be seen again ;) anyway, I'll stop blabbering and well, enjoy! (I guess)

Still into you

0:1

Everyone bustle around with their camera. I stand by the corner of the room , away from the crowds and their annoying chatter. I fiddle with my camera when I felt a presence looming over me.

"Hey, my name's Dan," he says when I finally look up. I kept on staring at him , unsure what to do- do I say hey to him back? Or do I ignore him? It doesn't help that I'm socially awkward.

When I didn't answer anything back, he continues, "Are you new here? I didn't see you in the class before," he smiles. He's cute, I notice. He has the typical California surfer looks. His bright blue eyes sparkles- an opposite to my dull brown one- curly blonde hair that keeps falling down to his eyes and dimples.

I look down at my shoes, suddenly shy, after giving him a curt nod.

He look at me curiously before flashing me a blinding smile, showing me his set of white teeth, in a row of perfection that only can be straighten by wearing braces for years.

"Well, hope you like this photography class, stranger." I lifts my head back up, a startle look on my face from the sudden nickname. With that, he snaps a picture of me and walks away, leaving a stunned me behind.