HARRY POTTER (1-8)

FULL NAME: Rhiannon Elora Malfoy

NICKNAMES: Rhia (By most), Hufflepuff (Draco, as a degrading term), Dove (Viktor)

AGE: Two years older than Draco

HEIGHT: 5'4

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Whitish/Yellow hair and green eyes

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She's Draco's older sister. One of the firsts in the Malfoy family to not be put in the Slytherin house. Her family practically disowned her, well all besides her mother who writes her from time to time. But, she doesn't really have a relationship with Draco. He often talks down upon her and despite her being older, she let's him. She'd much rather not argue and just let him say whatever as long as he didn't go too far.

PERSONALITY: Rhiannon is a little mischievous though, some of those Slytherin traits seeping through. On most nights she's sneaking out to see (crush), or to have tea with Hagrid. Rhiannon is loyal and she would never do anything to rat out her friends or better yet her brother, although he is wrong more times than not. She tries to keep her distance from most besides her friend. She truly thinks of Luna Lovegood as a sister, most saying she doesn't even act like a Malfoy since her and Luna to others seem like sisters. Rhiannon can keep most secrets if their small but if they're life threatening she would do anything in her power to stop it and make sure they made the right choice. She's loving, she's kind, she's smart, but she can be a smart ass the closer in friendship she is with someone.

BACKSTORY: All while growing up, she stayed in Draco's shadow despite being older. Everything he did was better, magic, a better child, better at anything he did. Rhiannon tried but it seems as if she couldn't make her parents proud enough. As she got older and started getting into magic, they flipped the narrative. They paid attention to her more. Once she was shipped off to Hogwart's, the entire family was shocked and bewildered when she was put into a Hufflepuff house. Lucious swore at Professor Dumbledoor, saying the hat was wrong but it was indeed not. While Rhiannon pretended to be such a devious child, in reality she cared for people. Maybe too much and that would one day be her greatest weakness but she cared for people. She did amazing in school until Draco came around. It bothered her so much that her brother would berate her and it got even worse when he got put into the Slytherin house and she did not. Her parents attention was suddenly back on Draco once more. Despite being in differnt dorms, her and Luna got along nicely, just like Hermione, Ron, and Harry. At first she was a little anxious about Harry, given his story and all but they all eventually got along.

POWERS: Being a Witch

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: With RON, it was more of a crush. He adored her from the very first meeting they had. He was just excited that a girl was actually talking to him. Rhiannon and Ron were like glue to paper, they are always together and a pain in the ass to separate. As they got older and grew, she noticed how Ron began to fancy Hermione, and maybe it was just they grew out of it. But Rhiannon had deeper feelings than just puppy love. She actually loved him, she would do anything for Ron. But Ron continued to ignore her and pine after a girl that didn't want him. Not when she was already after Harry who wasn't paying her any mind. After a few months, Rhiannon met VICTOR at a party Dumbledoor had hosted, shortly before the Triwizard tournament. Victor was absolutely smitten by her and all that she was. Under that hard interior he truly felt as if his heart started beating for the first time. When Rhiannon saw him it was love at first sight. The entire night they danced and laughed while Ron stood in the corner, scowling at them. The night she left, Victor promised he would see her every night from then on out and that's exactly what he did. Whether by magic or him actually sneaking into her room, he was there. Victor ADORES Rhiannon to the point where he can't even fathom it. He may hate everyone but he absolutely loves her to death. Rhiannon had a hard time trying to accept his feelings because Ron did break her heart. When Victor found out about it, let's just say he didn't take it that the girl he was falling in love with, had a guy that smashes her heart, lightly.