PROLOGUE

You know how some people change when you don't see them for a while? Well that happened to me. My Gramma Nuna lives in Texas, my whole family use to live there, heck I even use to live there, I don't remember it though. I was only a tot when we moved to California so I don't remember ever living in Texas. My Gram Nuna use to come visit us so I never had the reason to go to Texas. But they messed up the flights and she couldn't come to Cali so my parents decided me and my 4 older brothers should all go to Gramma Nuna's for the last week of summer break.

When I was there I loved everything about it, I even met this cute boy there too. His name was Carter Jacobs and he was 100% cowboy. But darn was he a cutie. He was sweet too. When we left to go back home we still kept in touch and he told me he was moving to California until he was old enough to move out and take over the farm because his uncle was watching over it. They wanted him to have a good education but they still wanted him to have a farm to take care of. They thought if they moved him to California he would get the best education.

He said his parents were gonna move next to their old pals.

What I didn't know was his old pals were my parents.

He now goes to my school but somethings different.

He's more cocky...

Where did my sweetheart go?

Find out in this teen fiction story!!!!

So yeahhhhh just an idea!! tell me whatcha think!!