Untitled Part 1

It had been, in simplest terms, a rough day in the Fright Zone. Shadow Weaver had been especially rough to everyone that morning, and training was no better. It felt like someone had put the whole place on hard. Nobody was taking this day worse than Catra was. 

She'd always been that witches little punching bag. The toy she'd break over and over, and repair just enough to do it again. It was just as agonizing to feel as it was to watch. At least to Adora it was. On a typical day she'd be able to protect her, but today? Today, Shadow Weaver just wasn't having it.

Catra rocketed up to her bunk and curled up in a ball, her ears dropped to either side.  She rocked a bit, and decided to hug her pillow instead of ripping it to shreds. Adora climbed up not far after, and wrapped an arm around her. "Catra, I'm sorry I-" she began, trying to soothe any pain she could.

"No, no, it's not, hic, it's not your fault.." she muttered into the pillow, allowing a few tears to roll down her face. "Stupid, selfish, fucking Shadow Weaver!" she cried, throwing her pillow against the adjacent wall. 

Stroking her hair, she cooed, "I know, I know, love." She leaned her head against her lovers shoulder. 

"It fucking sucks here!" she shouted again, this time letting more tears flow. The only thing keeping her from tearing apart everything in the room was the fact that her girlfriend was part of it.  That her girlfriend was holding her close, allowing the warmth of her care to overtake her. 
Slowly but surely, she came down from her anger, and allowed herself to be absorbed in the touch of her lover. She rested her eyes for a minute, or what only felt like one.

"Good morning, sleepy head~!" sang Adora, smiling faintly.

Catra leaned over, giving Adora a loving kiss. "Thanks for looking out for me, Adora."

Adora smiled, and kissed her in return. "You know I love you too much to let you suffer like that!"

The kisses kept getting longer and longer, until suddenly Catra was on top of Adora. 
She moved her hand a bit lower, looking into her eyes for approval. Adora nods her head, and Catra undoes her belt and pant, putting her hand on her crotch. Adora's breath wavered at the sensation, fixating on Catra's hand.  Catra used her thumb to gently rub her clit, trying to get a reaction out of Adora. 

Almost frustratingly, Adora bit her tongue, holding everything in. But the red on her face wasn't enough. Catra took her middle and ring fingers and slowly slid them inside of Adora. This was enough to get the moan she'd wanted. "Oh my god, Catra~!" she moaned lightly.

Catra cycled through motions, making sure no one thing lasted for too long. She wanted Adora to feel good in every way she could. After a moment or two, she could slowly start to feel Adora clenching around tighter on her fingers. "Gonna cum?" she asked teasingly.

"Mmph, yes~!" she yelled, getting closer and closer to orgasm. Catra sped up, giving it her all and pushing Adora over the edge. "Catra~!" she cried, giving Catra butterflies. "Oh my fuck." Adora blurted, finally taking in everything that just happened. "What was all that about?" she asked.

"I told you already, silly! I just wanted to thank you for looking out for me!" Catra told her with a toothy  grin.

"Hehe, well I guess you're very welcome!" she responded, hugging Catra's back.

"Up for a round two?"

"I'm up for another nap!" she answered with a chuckle.

"I guess that works too.." Catra pouted jokingly, before once again resting her shoulders on the one she loved.