when i saw him (more like when i saw his dumpy)

Bartholomew pov
(The guy in the image)

I was walking along the street, down to my favorite coffee shop Randy's cock-ffee, fun fact he's actually a close friend of mine.
We met at gay bar in Los Angeles when I was visiting my grand mama before she passed, he offerd me a drink and we got talking he told me about his past and that he was a thug who lived down east before getting arrested and when he got out of jail he wanted a new life so he moved down to where I live in new Jersey and opened a coffee shop.

Randy^

Randy^

"Oh, what's all that yelling? " I made it to the shop but when I entered all I heard was yelling , I turned to look at the direction the commotion was coming from and then I saw it the biggest dumpy in all of new Jersey.

Just by looking at it, it made my legs go week and my shaft grow hard

Taking a better look at this fine holder of the dumpy I noticed that it was a man! , a vary short, angry man with a splendid top hat and a vary peculiar walking stick.

"Ah-em, sir could you not yell at my friend " I said walking over to the counter and turning to face the man

"Oi, don't be tell-en me wot to do dipshit " the angry man spat at me
"This bloody cunt didn't put enough wiped cream In me hot chocolate"

David^David's povSome random hot man walked and started talking to me, god he's tall and holy those mussels ,shit David get your head together this is not the time

David^
David's pov
Some random hot man walked and started talking to me, god he's tall and holy those mussels ,shit David get your head together this is not the time.

The man then spoke again "I'm sorry about your hot chocolate darling~, here why don't we leave this establishment and go somewhere else and I'll buy you a new one?. " god why is his accent so sexy

" fine mate only because this place is. Shit"

---------------------------------------------------------
End of chapter hope you liked it