{s2, p14}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, Florida October{22}

Tampa, Florida
October
{22}

"Baby you gotta stop stressing yoself". I told Kaydence coming up behind her. "Baby, I can't help it". She fussed back.

Today we were leaving for our trip to Indonesia, and over the course of the last few days Kaydence has been very stressed with her family issues.

I have been semi stressed with mine, but honestly I just been letting everything play out and be what it is. "I know, and I know that's it's upsetting you. I promised we gone handle it together and soon". I reassured her.

"alright". She smiled grabbing her purse, "do you have everything"? She asked me. I checked the rest of my bags once more before nodding my head yes.

"alright well, let's go. cause I'm excited to know where we going". She smiled as we walked out the room. I made sure everything was cut off before heading out the door and locking it.

The car ride was filled with a comfortable silence, as I watched the GPS and the time and Kaydence stared out the window, "we stopping anywhere"? I asked Kaydence looking at her.

"no I brought me some snacks that ima eat". She told me as I nodded my head and placed my right hand on her leg as Lil baby and Est Gee- back and forth played.

"Hello"? I spoke watching the FaceTime call connect, "youn write, call or text. Damn boy". Josiah spoke as I chuckled.

"but you call yo bald headed ass mama". He fussed, "it ain't even that pops and chill on ma". I told him. Honestly I was homesick and more that ready to go see my parents.

"I know, I'm just fuckin with you. what y'all up to? Where Kaydence"? He asked. "uh we bout to go on a trip, and she right here". I told him putting Kaydence in the camera as the two spoke.

"a trip? you balling boy". He laughed, "you need something though? you good"? He asked me.

"Yeah I'm good, ion need nun". I responded, "well alright Ian gone hold y'all long. Have fun. I love y'all". He replied.

"aight, we love you too". I said hanging up and parking the car. "Sooo baby, how long is this trip, you ain't told me nun". Kaydence fussed.

"cause im not, we gone be here for a full week though". I told her, "I also think we should make an account for our trips. put a lil money in there every here and there". I suggested.

"that don't sound bad, I definitely agree". She smiled, "and that don't mean work yo ass off too. We 22 baby, we gone get everything we want. It don't all gotta be got at one time" I assured her.

"I know, I think my goal is to become a clinical nurse assistant. They make bank. Plus I gotta be set forever, us and our kids". She smiled.

"Shit, between my regular job and this basketball camp. I think Ima have my hands full". I chuckled.