The beginning

My name is Lily and everything started at 2022 at a Sunday afternoon my parents were screaming yelling at each other i couldn't do anything i was super sad the only thing that could keep me happy was the f1, it was at Bahrein and it looked like Charles Leclerc is going to win with Carlos Sainz on the second place i was super happy the sad tear started to become happy tears,after they had the podium and the interjuvs i went to sleep.The next day when i went down my mom and dad started to yell at me for everything i didn't know what was happening i went up to my room left my parents yelling downstars, i texted Pierre Gasly he is my brother but i wanted to keep this a secret from you guys, my full name is Lily Gasly but  back to my story i was texting him and i asked him if i can go to his house he said he is in monaco for a few weeks in a hotel but he said i can go because he know a place where i can stay.I packed everything that day and head out to the airport leaving my parent without one singlie word ,when i got to Monaco he was waiting for me with a guy he looked super familiar they wawed at me and when i was getting closer i saw CHARLES LECLERC yes you guys heard it right he was the other guys we said hi to each other and hooped into his ferrari.

Charles:Lily right?

Lily(me):yes 

Charles:Pierre never said that she have a good looking sister 'he said with a beautiful smile on his face'

Lily:well thank you ,he never said that you guys are besties!'i said with a little laugh at the end'

Pierre:hey we are not besties ! And you are going to stay at Leclerc thats why he is here'he said  a little bit annoyed'

Lily:really? It's not a problem for you Charles i can look for a hotel 

Charles: No its not problem i have a few guest rooms so you can choise.

Lily:that would be nice 'i said with a big smile hearing that i  can really stay at his house'

The rest of the car ride was pretty quiet.When we get there it was a massive house i couldn't even speak

Lily:is this where im going to stay?Your house?

Charles:Yes do you like it?

Lily:yes i love it!!!'i started to jump and ran to Charles and jump on him giving him a hug'

'he hugged me back and he put his head into my neck ,every sadness went away when we were hugging '

Pierre: I have to go guys! Be good ' he smiled and start walking away'

Charles: Sooo Lily what are you doing in the life?

Lily: I'm a dancer, but i really want to work in the f1!

Charles: A dancer? I like watching dancers.

Lily: 'i giggled' you can watch me one time.

Charles: i would love to 

'Lilys mind:did he really said that?'

Lily: Really ? Im going to have a competition in Monaco.

Charles:Do you want to come i ?' He laughed '

Lily:Oh yeah i forget that we were outside.

'When we went into his house it was so good i felt pretty nice inside his house'