Rudeness And Kindness

[Name] didn't know what the heavens he was doing.

He was walking next to Alecdora, and didn't say anything. he expect for himself to ask him if he wants to have breakfast with him, but the words seem to be stuck in his throat and now he is just silently following the guy to the dining hall.

Although he's surprise that the guy didn't ask him to go away.
He doesn't think that he can make an impression on him, or at least he hoped so.

The silence was too awkward right now, he of course didn't want to say anything and neither did the other. But he just had to break the silence,

"Uhm, so...Do you wanna eat with me?"

It wasn't much of an introduction, but it's a start, he hope it will be enough.

"Don't talk to me, peasant."

Alecdora said rudely before leaving him behind. As expected, nothing good comes out of this,  he should've known that he couldn't befriend a noble because he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Despite that he's not even a peasant himself, he doesn't even remember what rank he is...But all of these nobles in this..Squad thinks he is a peasant.

He sighed and continue walking to the dining hall, walking behind Alecdora, they were a few meter away from eachother. He tried his best to look like he's not following him so he doesn't get the wrong idea or..Insult him.

He just wants to make friends.

Not a while after they both arrived at the dining hall, they were fresh food that are already prepared by the chef.

They went there to grab their meal, by picking whatever there.
Alecdora had his and went over at one of the table. After that [Name] was done picking his own food..Not much since he isn't that hungry.

He went to the tables and sat at one of the empty ones, since, he wasn't sure if sitting with Alecdora could be good. Well, the guy seem to hate him for some reason.

But he doesn't mind it, as long he has a seat, which is more than enough for him.
He start enjoying his meal as the other members of the Golden Dawn came to the dining hall and grab their food.
Suddenly, a female voice spoke beside him,

"Hello! You must be [Name], right?"

She asked in her cheery voice, [Name] looked at the person and saw her. A girl with vermilion hair sat next to him, followed by a familiar boy he saw yesterday.
The girl seemed kind and friendly,

"Ah, yes...Uhm, what about you?"

"I'm Mimosa Vermilion! Nice to meet you, [Name]. And I assume you already know Yuno, right? I'm also a new recruit this year, if you don't know."

"..That's, nice?"

[Name] replied awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck. The girl seem to be talkative, not like he mind that though. She's quite friendly.
The three of them enjoy their food as they talk, Mimosa was mostly do the talking while the others muttered out a word or two.

Soon enough, someone called out.

"Hey [Name]!"

[Name] rose his head up, seeing the familiar blondie and his friends from yesterday. The three of them were sitting with Alecdora.

"Oh, I see you already got along with them."

"Well...Not really. I only talk to them once."

"Hey, [Name]...Come here!"

David said, not far away.
He was hesitant at first since he didn't want to just Leave Yuno and Mimosa. He looked at the two of them nervously. Mimosa seemed to noticed and chuckled,

"Don't worry about us. You can go to them!"

"A-ah! Thank you.."

[Name] stood up and went towards the other guys. He greeted the blonde.

"Hey..Good morning."

"Good morning! How's your second day being a Golden Dawn?"

[Name] didn't answer immediately answer the question, he was hesitant to answer because he didn't know what to say. He looked at Alecdora, who seem uninterested.

"Uh, well...It's great! This place is quite big and..Clean. I just wish more people would like me."

"Well, I'm happy that you like this place then!"

David said while chuckling. He put his arm around the other male's shoulder, making him flinch slightly.
David continue to talk to [Name] and the others. [Name] doesn't reay talk much since he didn't know what to say. He just listen.

☆☆☆

'That was scary..'

[Name] huff and walk through the corridor again, heading back to his bedroom. His cloak suspiciously cover his body.
Just as he arrived near his room..He saw the door was slightly open, which he panicked to. Thinking that the kids probably got out.
So he quickly ran in,

"Ashley?! Ace!"

He called out, looking around the room. To his surprise, Ashley and Ace got out from the blanket,

"You're back!"

Ashley said excitedly as she got out of bed. [Name] sigh in relieve. Unfortunately the room is still dark.

"Why's the door open? Did any of you open the door?"

"Yea...We tried to peek so we can see the outside of the Golden Dawn headquarters! But someone..Kinda saw us? We didn't know if they actually saw us. We just ran to hide so, we forgot to close the door...Sorry."

Ashley says shyly. She looks down in shame. [Name] sigh, he didn't want to yell at them, there's no point of yelling at them anyway, it was just the slightest mistake. He kneel down in front of the two of them, pulling something from his cloak...Sausage breads that are wrapped in napkins.

"Here, this is all I can carry. I know you guys must be so hungry."

"Waa! Thank you!"

Ashley and Ace grabbed the sausage breads and started stuffing themselves. They ate like there's no tomorrow.
[Name] went to his bed and sat down, the kids follow after him and sat down next to him.
[Name] start run his hand through his hair.

He felt someone lean against his arm, he look to his side, seeing Ace was leaning against him as he ate. He gives him a warm smile.

Until he heard a knock on his door.

(This isn't like a...Interesting chapter. This is just [Name] interaction with the Golden Dawn people. I needed to post lol.)