learning

[You are the player

Wake up.]

(A.n: I switched from 1st pov to 3rd cuz I wasn't clear on how to explain it-)

'w-what?' my first thought surfaced as I slowly woke up to a weird unfamiliar feeling. I didn't feel gravity which didn't help in this situation I found myself in.

One second I was feeling the loneliness of sever depression in my room and after I took a nap I wake up to this place that I have no idea what it is. I started to freak out because I had only barely registered those words and was hella confused.

I looked around and it was as if not more confusing and alarming. It was a endless...space.

Yes. S p a c e.

'HOW THE HELL AM I ALIVE!!??'

My VMbreathing quickened clearly panicking because,

I'm in space for the love of God!

But I realized I didn't choke or was missing any air, like a fish in the water I was fine.

'What the frik-' (a.n: no bulgar words bixch)

There was countless big,small,medium sized particles of something

that he couldn't even begin to comprehend

Infront,    behind,

Below, above

in every direction with him as a center uncountable shapes,numbers, energies,spaces.

The reason it was described as all those was because I could feel them changing at every moment,instant and every unit of measurement, it seemed that it wasn't one or some of those I mentioned. But everything and separate in a way at the same time.

They were moving slowly and we're so vast and endless,

I could feel life, and death, in them,

I felt rising waves  within some of these 'constellations' as I decided to call them for now,

and the falling glimmering forms of beings was as noticable as the 'constellations'.

I wanted to understand but I knew it would be impossible because I was already getting overwhelmed so I shut my eyes and gathered all my attention to myself and get a grip on just what I was going to do.

[DING! you've successfully (subconsciously) Created the Ender system!]

'w-what, how?!'

Shocked I tried to make sense of any of this but other than, becoming something even more powerful than what I've ever imagined, I couldn't guess anyway I 'subconsciously' did it.

'That's not important now....if I can do that subconsciously........then I'll try to add some features!'

[System, Menu,status, ect, are being created and activated following the requirements set to fit the Creator!]

'Alright that worked....phew' my shoulders relaxed and I waited as a progress bar appeared Infront of me and I eyed it amazed, this whole situation was shocking but I had to live with it.

'what am I even supposed to do?'

I stated thinking, what if I was some god? Or mythical entity? Why did I become it if so? Would I be contacted by some other being? Would I be hunted?

In novels that sort of things are what the Main characters needed to worry about, that and many more things.

But I am not a mortal from what I see.

That's Great and good with me, I wouldn't ever wish me a hard and torturous life, I'm too lazy too hehe-

I put my attention back on track and tried to carefully reach out to a 'Constellation'.