Trust the process

TW! mentions of rape and obviously a smut warning :)

Daddy kink, dominant, Louis top

Harry POV
Louis has been struggling with his trauma of rape and denied all sexual acts because he don't want to go back to that place. But I knew that Louis wanted it deep down, but that he was just really scared.

I knew I had to do something about it and try and make Louis as comfortable as possible to give him a view that sex can also be good, with consent and loving for all people involved.

Louis came home later that day and I kissed him, even with kissing I felt some distance between the two of us.. I pulled him in and went to his ear: "you look so hot love, your ass looks really good in those trousers." I heard a moan from Louis. "H, I'm just scared okay, I don't wanna feel bad again about sex and I know I'm disappointed you and I get it if you're mad but just-"

I didn't let him finish that sentence, I felt so so bad for him. How much someone can do to the love of my life.

"It's okay bubs, I get it. But like aren't you interested at all? Don't you get yourself off?" Louis' eyes stood wide open.

"Well uhm- I just- yes. Just fingering you know- kinda hot- sorry." Louis was all flustered.

I knew communication was key. "Hmm my boy is a cute little bottom hm.." I tried to tease him.

"No, H, stop I'm not. I'm the dom you know that. I can get you on my knees by just snapping my fingers love. Just a little slut and also having a pain kink. I literally see you getting of by getting a tattoo, I think that says enough." Fuck Louis was actually getting into this, he felt semi-comfortable, and I was happy to hear that.

"Maybe, you should test it."

And right at that moment he grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me into a dominant kiss, it felt like he needed to prove for me.

Louis pov
Yes I was scared, but I couldn't handle Harry thinking that I was submissive and I needed to prove this. But also I just finally wanted to set my fears away and enjoy life.

"Get on your knees for me," I spoke dominantly. "Make me daddy," he answered. This piece of filthy shit.

I laughed in his face and pushed him down, he looked at me with innocent eyes, could he even be more hot?

He pushed his hair back in a little clamp  while I put my shirt of. He gasped and kissed my belly. He was so adorable. Yet so submissive.

He pulled my trousers down and freed himself from his shirt. He palmed me through his boxers. "I'm really proud of you babe, keep looking at me and enjoy this moment, gonna feel real good daddy. Please say if I need to stop."
I nodded and he pulled my underwear down, so my big hard cock was finally not restrained anymore. "It's really big," Harry said while softly stroking me.

"Please, H, please," I begged. "What love?" "Want you, only you please blow me.." I just moaned. Every little moan that I held back came out now and I already felt like coming, this whole situation was too hot to handle.

He kissed my tip and still kept looking at me which drove me crazy. He went down on me and kept going lower and lower.

I accidentally thrusted up and he chocked. "Sorry, didn't mean to- just felt so good- are you okay." Hazz said nothing and just went along with what he was doing.

My knees were almost giving up and I held his hair so I could push him deeper on my dick.

I just moaned and moaned, especially his name. "Fuck, gonna."

"Go on," he send while stroking me in front of his face.

I came shaking the hell out of myself and screaming his name. My cum went on his rosy cheeks and lips. He swiped everything off and put it and his mouth and moaned at the taste. "Taste good daddy." I kissed him.

"Thank you love, this was so good. Can't wait for next time," I said.