"Frustration." IIker x {Halil's Mom} Guzel (Nobody's Home 2013)

[Okay so turns out the mother doesn't have a name. Or more specially, I couldn't find the name so I use google and gave her one. I think Guzel works good enough. Also no, I'm not typing this story out in Turkish.]

IIker-

Guzel/(Halil's Mother)-

------------------------------------------------------------------IIker quietly stares at the bottle, sitting on one of the tables, alone in an outside built school cafeteria

IIker quietly stares at the bottle, sitting on one of the tables, alone in an outside built school cafeteria. It was clearly alcohol. He isn't quite sure if he wants to drink it or not, especially in front of thousands of people.

His thoughts are placed on paused however as a voice yells out his name.

??: "Hey, its little boy IIker!" IIker physically flinch but kept his mouth shut as he glanced over to three boys around his age. One who was overweighted, the other who look pretty average and the one of the middle looking like he works out at planet fitness.

IIker: "Not now, berbat." He said, specially staring a bit annoyingly at the teenager in the middle. Berbat rolled his eyes ignoring this as he walked over, having his right arm around IIker's shoulder, who didn't look pleased.

Berbat: "What's up champ? Can't say hi to some. . Old friends?"

IIker: ". . ."

Berbat: "Oh I get it! You think hanging out with malil of all people is all the companionship you need? Sorry to inform you buddy but that's not how it works." IIker looked exhausted just hearing him talk and so, moves away from him and stands up.

IIker: "Bye." He said, beginning to walk away until he realized something and quickly swifts his body around to see the alcholic drink in berbat's hand, as he fiddles with it. Berbat makes a sarcastic tsk sound as he clenches it.

Berbat: "What do we have here?" IIker quickly stomped over but was halted when berbat held his free hand up in a "stop" manner, his hand holding the beverage "suddenly" losing grip.