Chapter One HOW IT STARTED

"What will be your choice," Zeus yelled at his sliblings.
"Please Zeus!" Hera demanded.
"You don't need to this!" Hesita yelled.
"Do not betrayed us Zeus!" Demeter screamed at Zeus.
"Why make us fight between each other?" Poseidon calmly and slowly said.
"I seen too many things, I'm tired of this," Hades calmly said.
"You all seem to hate me, huh?" Zeus told his sliblings, "This is the only way to keep the other generations of our family's safe but don't trust Hades,"
"Want to fight Zeus?" Hades yelled.
"Su-" Zeus said.
Poseidon interrupted the talk, "Let's not fight, good job Zeus for telling us this, time to go," Poseidon told everyone.
They all left and Zeus felt bad to not see his sliblings for a few years just for their kids.
Ten years later, Two thousand and ten. A white mansion, Friday. November eighteen.
"Mom!" Zed yelled at his brother.
"Okay, just hold on for a few more seconds!" Zed's brother yelled.
"Well hurry up than!" Zed told his brother.
His mom nodded quickly her head could of fallen off but it didn't.
Zed lived in a white mansion with a big Zeus painting.
"You are my favorite god Zeus!" Zed calmly said to the painting.
A apartment.
"Don't worry King, we will hang out and play shark-bite when I get home from school," Peter calmly told his gold fish King.
"Pater come on!" Peter's little brother Eddie said.
"Call me Peter or Pete Eddy!" Peter yelled.
"Okay Pater," Eddie said.
"Get back here!" Peter yelled.
Peter felled down there onto the ground and slam his face in good to the ground.
"Can't wait to get to my friends soon," Peter muttered.
A house in an old neighborhood.
"Rock and roll, is my life!" Henry yelled singing to his favorite song.
"Shut up!" Henry's older sister Layla screamed.
"Why should I listen to you again?" Henry asked.
Layla got super mad she stomped all the way down the rug with a few patches of other rugs and then slam her door so loud. It sounded like a Nuke exploding.
"Don't tell me that my little brother Ronny steal my action figures again, oh no, it is the marvel ones!" Henry told himself, "You are dead meat Ronny!"
Darwin Elementary, 3th grade.
The boys got to school.
They all went into the same class and unpacked their things.
They all got their math, science, and Greek books.
"Another boring day," Henry told the others.
"Don't say that," Peter told Henry.
"Let's get school done so we can play video games when we get home," Zed recommended.
Out of a sudden, they all had a weird tingle inside them and they all look at each other.
They all went to the bathroom.
"Why is third grade so weird?" They all asked.
A weird lizard thing came out from a bathroom stall and another and another. Three lizard people things came out of the stalls and then said:
"Sons of the big three!" The lizard people said.
"What?" The boys all asked.
Out of a sudden, their social studies teacher Mr. Core came with a sword and became a manticore.