The first show is always unforgettable!

This is all based off of the scene where the boys are kidnapped by Hawk so they'll miss their concert...but a little more whumpy cus that's just how I roll.

    Big Time Rush has a history with Hawk Records. Well...Gustavo has a history with Hawk Records, but Gustavo and his dogs are now a package deal it seems. All these years of feuding, however, and neither producer had crossed that invisible line—which Gustavo thought had been a silent mutual agreement. They never cross that line of going too far.
    That is, until Hawk dog napped his boys. (Boy napped his dogs?)
    He'd had his suspicions that Hawk was the person behind the missing band, but the feather he found at the crime scene only confirmed his suspicions. (Okay seriously, where are the feathers coming from? He's not a real bird!) Gustavo just wished he knew where the boys were.
    Logan just wishes they knew where they were. They were in some sort of warehouse, that much was obvious.
    "This sucks." Carlos mopes.
    "Oh really?" James snarks, always irritable under pressure. "I'm actually having a great time!" The pretty boy says sarcastically.
    "I'm just saying." The Latino pouts. "We went through all of this, just to not perform?"
    "Oh boo hoo." A new voice joins in sarcastically—it's Hawk. This time he returns with two body guards, the boys can't help but feel nervous looking at the large men before them. "It's about time you lost. Ever since you boys came to town my wins against Gustavo have been diminishing."
    "That's because the bad guy never wins!" Carlos harrumphs, puffing his chest. The top of his 'meteor man' costume peaking out from beneath his shirt.
    "You're not a real superhero." The producer deadpans, smiling as Carlos hunches in on himself.
    "And you're not a real music producer. Or at least—a real good one." It's Kendall who speaks up this time, the blond confused as Hawk starts to laugh.
    "You see I told you!" He looks to his goons while he chuckles, pointing in Kendall's direction. "I knew he's be the first to get snarky." He pretends to wipe tears from his eyes, steeling his persona again. "Which is why...little Kendall gets to go first!"
    "First?" Logan pitches in this time, anxious eyes fleeting towards his friend's restrained form. Kendall looks calm for the most part, trying to stay strong.
    "You didn't think it would be this easy, did you? I can't just leave you guys to sit here, I need to make sure you really can't perform." Hawk explains. The man snaps his fingers, which makes his henchmen start to advance towards Kendall.
    "Hey!"
    "Kendall!"
    "No!"
    Logan, James, and Carlos all shout at once. One of the large men cups a hand under Kendall's jaw, gripping it tightly.
    "Shut up." Hawk barks back. "Have fun, boys!" He does his signature 'caw' before walking out of the room laughing.
    "Leave him alone!" James protests, looking towards his boyfriend with worry. Kendall sure puts on a brave face but these men are huge.
    "He said shut up." The goonie gripping Kendall gruffed out. He squeezes Kendall's jaw even tighter as his partner walks away. "Such a pretty little thing." He coos. "Too bad you're gonna be all black and blue by the time we're through."
    All of the boys tense up at that, Carlos and James look at Logan pleading him to come up with a plan. Think Logan think! He discreetly starts messing with the restraints around his wrists, knowing he can get them untied—he just hopes he can get free in time.
    The other henchman walks back, this time holding a bandana and a bat. Logan quickens his pace, feeling the restraints loosen around his wrists. He moves one hand behind James to get his restrains as well pleasepleasepleaseplease. Logan and James hold each other's gaze, communicating thousands of words at once.
    The two henchmen gag Kendall with the bandana, securing it in a knot behind his head.
    "I don't know if it'll keep you quiet, we just didn't want to clean up the mess if you bit through your tongue." The second henchman laughs, getting a solid grip on the baseball bat. The blond is trying his best to look indifferent, but it's getting harder with all of the things these men are saying.
    James shakes his hands to get the rope to fall free faster, Kendall needs him—he needs Kendall. He watches in horror as the man winds up the bat, aiming towards his boyfriend. James barely has enough time to stand up and get a hold of his chair, hitting the man over the head with it in one quick loud motion—loud enough to drown out Kendall's yells as the bat collides with his arm.
    The henchman falls to the floor in a heap, James breathing heavily over him. Logan is quick with giving the second goon the same treatment, everyone watching in hopes that both men stay down.
    "Kendall!" James runs over to his now teary eyed boyfriend. James had thought that they were tears of relief, perhaps even fear. If only he knew how much pain Kendall was feeling in that moment. James unties the bandana from around Kendall's head, hugging his boyfriend to his chest before Logan has even finished untying him. "You're okay. I've got you."
    "Let's get out of here." Carlos suggests after Logan finished untying him as well.
    "We've got a concert to perform!" Logan cheers.
    "Are you okay to perform?" James looks down at the blonde in his arms.
    "Yeah." Kendall takes a deep breath and steels his expression, even forcing a small smile. "Let's go before it's too late." He's fine.
    By some miracle—AKA a Sebastian and plenty of adrenaline—the boys make it to their concert.
    Kendall was a little less energetic than usual, but they had all just been kidnapped, they have every right to be a little sluggish. It's been a very long day.
    James didn't get the hint that something was wrong until the middle of their show. Kendall's holding his right arm tight against his stomach, even during most of their dance moves—but it could just be rope burn. They did tie their wrists really tight after all. Otherwise, Kendall looks like he's okay. Sometimes James forgets how good Kendall is at pretending he's fine.
    The pretty boy knows his boyfriend is definitely not fine after Carlos bumps into Kendall and the blonde quite literally folds in on himself. The boy's lips are closed in a tight line and James is pretty sure Kendall is about to cry...
    He's definitely far from fine.
    'You okay?' He mouths to the boy before they begin their next song. Kendall, unsurprisingly, gives James a thumbs up and a tight lipped smile.
    Unfortunately for James, there's nothing he can do until after the show anyways, so he watches his boy suffer for the next hour.
    After what feels like forever, the boys are rushing off the stage with their final goodbyes. Instantly, James goes into protective boyfriend mode.
    "K!" He shouts at the hockey player who's quite a bit in front of him. Kendall looks startled for a second, before he turns around and sees James' familiar face jogging towards him. "What's up?" James asks, getting straight to the point.
    "Um..." Kendall looks as if he's debating on telling the truth or not, which is progress in James' book. Normally the boy just lies straight to his face and says 'I'm fine'. Or maybe this is just all that more serious.
    "Hey." He cups Kendalls jaw, a lot softer than the man from before had, frowning when Kendall flinches slightly at the touch. "I'm here to help. What's wrong?"
    "I think I broke my arm." And wow. That was not the answer James was expecting. Not at all.
    "What?!" Because—what?! The tears that shine in Kendall's eyes break James' heart. "Baby, are-" James cut himself off before he could ask 'are you okay' because, obviously, he's not. "Let's go sit down." He says instead.
    "I'm sorry." Kendall whimpers.
    "You have nothing to apologize for, except for maybe not saying anything. Although that's not anything new—Gustavo!" His attention draws to their manager, hoping he can be of assistance. "We need a medic." The elder man seems taken aback by this request.
    "What?" He yells, looking between the two boys as James gets Kendall settled on the couch they keep backstage.
    "We need a medic." The urgency in the boy's voice doesn't allow Gustavo to ask any more questions. The man just rushes off to find the medical staff that Kelly talked him into hiring. (Queen Kelly we <3 you)
    "You're okay." James soothes. He takes a seat next to Kendall and lets the boy sink into his side. "I've got you, baby." 
    "Excuse me, out of my way!" The couple hears Gustavo shouting, the man pushing through the backstage crew, a medic with an arm full of medical supplies hot on his heels. Logan and Carlos look over at all the commotion, seeing their distraught friend on the couch.
    "What seems to be the issue?" The medic asks the couple, mainly looking to James as Kendall is tucked away against the larger boy's chest.
    "We were kind of, um, kidnapped before the show." James starts, not missing the look of shock. "And he thinks he broke his arm, basically."
    "Okay." The medic is all professional as he digs through his medical case. "We can worry about a police report later...do you mind if I take a look at your arm?" He brings his eyes down to Kendall now, who had stayed pretty silent throughout this whole ordeal. With a silent nod of his head Kendall finally moves his right arm from where it had been glued to his stomach all night. There's a chorus of gasps as the medic roll's up Kendall's shirt sleeve, his arm unrecognizable under a barrage of blue and black. James feels like crying as Kendall lets out a sob, this clearly being the first time he's seen his own arm since the incident.
"Shh." James soothes, running a hand through the younger boy's hair.
"You were kidnapped?" Gustavo's loud voice cuts through the tension.
"It was Hawk." Logan clarifies as him and Carlos join the group near the couch. "Jesus, Kendall. What happened?" He winces, looking at the battered arm of his best friend.
"It's definitely broken." The medic concludes, gently setting Kendall's arm on top of an instant ice pack.
"How—when did this happen?" Carlos asks with furrowed brows.
"Th-the bat." Kendall shutters.
"He hit you?!" James looks down at his boyfriend in disbelief. "Oh, Kenny. I'm so sorry I though we were quick enough and got him before they touched you. I should've checked, we should've-"
"S'not your fault." Kendall sniffs. "They would've done a lot worse if you didn't step in."
"Do we need to call an ambulance?" Logan—ever the doctor—butts in.
"He definitely needs to get to a hospital." The medic informs them. "I can call an ambulance or you can drive there, but there's only so much I can do here." He says regretfully. "I'll wrap it up with some icepacks and send you on your way."
"I'll get a driver." Gustavo says instead, walking away to make the phone call. The medic is quick with wrapping Kendall's forearm in gauze, which secures the two instant icepacks (yk the ones that you shake and squeeze till they get cold??) to the bruised limb. Once his job is done, he bids the boys goodbye.
"I can't believe you did a concert with a broken arm." James sighs, feeling all of his previous adrenaline wear off.
"Didn't wanna ruin your dream." Kendall's voice is hoarse from his previous tears.
"You and your hero complex." It's Logan's turn to sigh this time, settling down on the couch next to the couple.
"I'm pretty sure it was you guys who saved me." Kendall chuckles, before sighing at the memory. "Seriously, though. Thank you. I don't know what would have happened if...if you guys hadn't—"
"Let's not think about it then." James says, holding Kendall tighter as he feels the boy start to shake. "Everything's over, and your safe."
"Kendall Knight!" They hear the voice of none other than Mama Knight break through the backstage chaos.
"I take that back." James amends.

THE END!

I can do a part two if you want! I just wanted to finally post a chapter to this oneshot book. Hope you all enjoy!!

Xoxo
Spiderxmarvel

Word count: 2117