Prologue

Nya Saito was a cold girl. Having been through repeated losses in her life made her into that. The depression, anger, and hatred for her life grew through the years. The only relief that she got out of her miserable life was when she her fists are occupied. The adrenaline and euphoria of beating into one's face brings her satisfaction, especially if one is scum that hang around at night.

Perverts, pedophiles, abusers, in general trashy men- is who she tends to beat to a pulp. Nya Saito is a women drowning within darkness- but she is not evil- the only way to relive that is doing some good so she spends some of her nights going out and protecting people who cannot protect themselves from trash that come out during that time. She sees it as a win-win situation, she gets her fill of adrenaline and she helps the weak.

Nya Saito pushes people away, she doesn't really have any friends. She doesn't want to open up about herself. She doesn't want to burden another person with her problems. She is a lonely girl who doesn't want to share her burdens with anyone other than her father figure. But how did she get to this way- the cold person that she is now? Will their be someone to break her cold façade? Will she ever find the feeling of happiness? Will she ever find someone to share her burdens with? We will see... this is the story of Nya Saito and how she reaches a new peak in her life, where one errand ended up bringing her someone to confide in. This is how she met the love of her life.......

Shinichiro Sano.

————————-•
A/N: HBASBSBSBS So yea I'm actually making a book havsbsbbsbsb.

Anyway....this is an OC story I recommend you read the Tws in the description before reading.  This is also self indulgent 🙂

Also I don't have an update schedule but I will try to update once a week. I will post the first chapter later this week :)

Chapters will be a min of 1,000 words

Kind Feedback is appreciated + votes <3 

I also have an Anime oneshot book if any of you are interested.