The Sleepover

This is a simple one but hope you enjoy!! Its also kinda long

I was chilling on my bed bored to death. My boy bsf texted me, I smiled and opened the text "Wanna have a sleepover?" he asked "Sure!" I replied. "Can we do it at yours?" he asked "hmm yeah" i said.
I prepared my room for the sleepover and minutes later i heard my mom talking in an excited tone. Bsf was probably here, I walked out to check and he was. My mom was asking him questions galore.
"Come onnn" I said pulling him to my bedroom.
"I swear my mom loves you more than me." I said sighing sarcastically. We made it to my room and he ran and jumped on my bed laying on it like he's doing a snow angel. I chuckled and grabbed my tv remote.
"Whatchu wanna watch" I ask
Silence. "A horror movie!" He said tickling my sides as an attempt to scare me. Well it worked I screeched and laughed. He laughed and thats when I just stared at him.
"I'm good looking I know." he said cockingly
"You actually look like cow shit not gonna lie." I said even thought that was an oblivious lie, he's fine af.
"So rude." he said to me snatching the remote out of my hand choosing IT.
I headed downstairs and grabbed some snacks and drinks. Once I managed to make it to my room bsf/n was no where to be seen. I put the snacks and drinks down and looked around confused. "Oh well he probably went to the bathroom." I thought. I quickly crawled in bed but I was pulled into a tight hug, (in smaller words he was like the big spoon u little). This mf was hiding under the blanket.
"Heyyyy." I said trying to get out of his grasp.
"Noooo" he whined
"Ugh fine." I said relaxing in his arms. This was luxury for me.
After a minute or two of silence bsf/n speaks up "I love you y/n" he said softly almost a mumble because his head was dug into your back.
"You what?" I recalled
"Nvm" He said softly almost like regret.
"I love you too bsf/n.." I said. As soon as I said that he squeezed me tighter.