*~프롤로그~*

It was a cold, wet, windy night, a normal night for the Iustus Empire. Nix was splashing threw the puddles on the Iustus forest ground. Nix looked back, her white hair getting in her siver eyes, ubstructing her vision. 'crap!' She thought as she moved her hair quickly. She could still see the Iustus gaurds chasing after her. She jumped on the a tall trees branches. She looked at her hands, they were still burned from stealing the Key of Lies. It was the key to the first king of Alvar, the key to take the Iustus Empire down. They needed the rest but when she tried to grab them. Her hands lit up with the worst pain ever, worse then the training she endured during her time in the Empire. She jumped from branch to branch. After catching her breath, she reached the No-Mans land. she sat down 'none of the Iustus gaurds would be stupid enough to go here.' Snow thought, looking back. It was infested with poisonous fungi and it was too humid for any normal human to stay alive in for long. She took off her black hooded cape and touched the ground. The tattoos on her arms lit up with a shimering light blue . From her finger tips came out ice. The whole area instantly cooled down. Nix was now tired. Using her power like this wore her out to near death. She collaped, passed out with a brim shadow aproching her from the side she had just came from. With the faintest sigh, the key was now gone.