Chapter 1390 but i modified it.

After the skeleton messenger received the letter and left Sefirah Castle in a hurry, Klein rubbed his temples.

This wasn’t because the will of the Celestial Worthy had already escaped from “His” state of eternal slumber, nor was it because of the pain from maintaining his lucidity; it was just a habit.

Klein slowly leaned back into his chair and sighed.

On both sides of the long, mottled table, Justice Audrey, The Hanged Man Alger, The Sun Derrick, The Magician Fors, The Moon Emlyn, The Hermit Cattleya, The Star Leonard, and Judgment Xio appeared in the order they joined the Tarot Club.

But this time, they weren’t real. They were only projections. They no longer appeared blurry, revealing their images from Klein’s memory.

Soon after, more figures appeared. They were:

A mature man with a receding hairline with deep eyes; a beautiful witch with blue eyeshadow and red blush; a middle-aged man with black hair mixed with silver hair, his voice unusually loud and sonorous; a woman in her late forties with ear-length short-hair; a youth that gamed on his phone while eating delicacies; a happy young lady who kept giggling; a civil servant who looked old than his age with a high hairline; a young girl dressed in an old-fashioned skirt who focused on machinery; a doll-like lady with a pale face; a teacher with soft facial features and bronze skin; a child licking on ice cream; a madam holding four heads; and an elder looking all serious at a bill…

They either sat or stood, gathering beside the people they knew. In the flickering candlelight on the long table, they discussed different things, followed the music, and danced.

Klein silently watched the lively scene as his expression gradually softened.

he looked at the man middle-aged man with black hair and woman in her late forties.his parents... His eyes turned blurry.

Mom.. Dad.. I miss you...

He still remembered their names. They were his father Zhou xina and his mother Zhou Mia.

After an unknown period of time, he stood up, passed through them, and walked into the depths of this space.

Behind him, the figures, the candlelight, and the music faded away and disappeared.

When he saw the strange door of light above the grayish-white cloud, Klein beckoned for the magic mirror, Arrodes.

At that moment, the transparent or opaque worms and insects that clustered together to form spherical lights in the strange door of light turned bluish-black.

It was like a thick layer of fog that made one unable to see what was behind the door.

After Klein arrived, he didn’t immediately enter. He felt as though there was an extremely terrifying monster behind the door, waiting to devour him.

He hesitated.

He was scared of what will become of him once he entered the door.

He would become a God, but at what cost? His humanity. He felt scared he would no longer feel sorrow, pain, love. He had many regrets and  one of them being was not able to fulfill his parents wishes, He vaguely remembered his mother persuading him to go on a blind date. So he can bring home a daughter-in law for them.

He wondered what his life would've been like if he was never dragged into this destiny. Mayhe he would live a normal life, get married, have children, his childrens then would play with his parents, calling them grandma, grandpa. Playing in their lap.

He raised his head and looked at the transparent cocoons hanging above the door of light. He looked at the “modern” humans with different skin colors inside the cocoons.

Closing his eyes to sense them, Klein raised his right hand and closed his five fingers.

The cocoons cracked open as the people inside transformed into specks of light. They flew out of Sefirah Castle and landed in the real world, into the bodies of those who had just died.

If possible he wanted them to remain in the castle for some time more.and then release them after the danger of  apocalypse subsided. This world was too dangerous for them, but he with his prophetic sense, sensed that they would play some role in waking him up. He just didn't know how it would play out. That's why released them. He was not the same person he was before who wouldn't let people die because for his sake because he would feel guilty. So, even if some of them died in this dark World, it would be a necessary sacrifice.

After doing this, Klein lowered his head and looked at the magic mirror in his hand.

“Are you scared?”

The aqueous light on the surface of the ancient silver mirror swirled and the pale words outlined itself:

“No.”

In the next second, Arrodes raised his own question according to the rules:

“Great Master, are you afraid?”

The corners of Klein’s mouth twitched.

“Yes.”

He was, for not feeling their pain,for choosing this path for them.

With that said, he took a step forward with the magic mirror in hand and walked towards the bluish-black fog in the middle of the strange door of light, passing through it.

His figure disappeared behind the door that had the unknown hidden behind.

The cracked “cocoons” were still gently swaying.