nine.

(⁠ ⁠/⁠^⁠ω⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠♪⁠♪

"what?" jeongin asked, still in disbelief in whatever he heard from minho.

them? drunk? together? that doesn't sound like a good idea for either reason, well for him, though.

minho just chuckled from the other line. "he's sleeping beside me right now." jeongin's eyes grew wide but then he smirked afterwards.

"so? do you want me to pick you two up?" he asked, a bit of silliness in his voice as he thought of some idea.

"yes, if you don't mind?" the older says. it looks like he was pleading for it but it was not obvious in his words but in his tone.

"aw i'm sorry hyung, i can't. i'm busy right now and i don't think i can leave jisung hyung's house messy." he tried his best to sound like he's sorry and pouted as if the older could see what he was doing.

"oh, okay. how do i get him home?" instead of hanging up, minho asked the younger that he never knew he expected. jeongin smiled fondly and sat on the couch. "the chill sign on the main road. find that sign and take thirty steps inside and you're already there! don't worry, i will reveal myself outside the house so you could never be lost." it is kind of funny because why and when did jeongin become happy over somebody's relationship? and the fact that minho and jisung aren't really a thing, it terrifies him that if something worse happens between the two, he could probably pass out.

"oh, okay. thank you!" minho said and immediately hung up. it was already obvious that he was tipsy but jeongin didn't even mind it as he was focused on giving moral support to his friend by doing this.

"can he handle a drunk jisung, though?" jeongin asked himself and he shook his head to remove that thought.

"no no, he could make it." he says.

-

thirty minutes had passed, but minho and jisung hasn't arrived yet. jeongin is getting worried because what if, just what if, something happened to them? jeongin will be held responsible for the stupidness he made.

he went outside the house and he saw the two male that were right on time on the way to the house. he smiled at the sight of minho carrying jisung in his back although he's drunk too.

"i knew i could count on him." he mumbled to himself and approached the drunk boys.

"hyung!" he exclaimed, rather happily. he smiled widely hiding his eyeballs in the process as the older returned the greetings.

"hi, jeongin. should i drop him off his room or...?" jeongin shook his head enthusiastically as he looked at the sleeping jisung on minho's back.

"no, no! i can't handle his weight like you do!" he said and laughed. well it is indeed true and jeongin is just saying facts.

"okay, then." minho chuckled, he then went inside the house followed by jeongin.

minho dropped jisung gently onto the younger's bed, then jisung shifted into the other direction afterwards.

"thank you for bringing him here safely hyung, i knew i could count on you." jeongin smiled at the older.

"it's nothing, he's my friend now. that is just a bare minimum." the older male replied. jeongin pouted as he looked at jisung with pity in his eyes.

"you're going to change that answer soon enough, hyung." jeongin mumbled under his breath. it's not that obvious that he's annoyed, right?

"what did you say?" minho asked, unable to hear what the younger male had said but he was sure that jeongin said something.

"you should go home too, hyung! you're tipsy too and you need to get enough rest." jeongin tried to change the subject as he dragged the drunk minho out of the house.

"uhm... bye." was all minho said before walking away from the house. jeongin saw how unstable minho is while walking and is probably tired of carrying jisung in his back.

"thank you for taking care of jisung!" jeongin shouted. although he couldn't see minho responding to him, he knew that the older heard him from behind.

"friend, my ass." jeongin rolled his eyes before walking back inside the house.

-

it was already morning, the town was still quiet as some of the people were still asleep. there was a cold breeze hitting the whole place, birds were fleeing and moving freely, and some people were walking around. everyone in their houses were still asleep, but count jisung out of it. he was fully awake but he's still in his room, laying down in his bed. he was thinking about what happened yesterday and he was too flustered to even get out of his room. yes, he remembered it all too well. that's why he's smiling like crazy in his room alone.

realization suddenly hit him. "does he really like minho now? like, for real? " questions suddenly bombarded jisung's head.

things have been getting more and more complicated since minho came. jisung can't minimize his emotions whenever he's with the older male, killing some time together.

he's crazy.

he really can't believe it.

but what if...

he's just not usually getting used to be validated?

what if...

he's just satisfied with how the older act around him?

what if...

he does not really liked minho romantically in the first place?

but he can't deny the fact that minho really did changed after some unexplainable moment even he can't remember.

this must be just some kind of a simp, maybe?

he really can't remove those feelings as they were always on the same path, and jisung can't think of a reason to tell if why is he avoiding the older, considering the fact that he was falling for the boy and want to avoid him for the feelings to fade.

he can't just suddenly do that to a person who he's literally attached to.

-

"hyung, are you okay?" jeongin asked. he was facing the older who were paced out since he first saw from the beginning of the day.

"ah, yeah yeah. i'm okay." jisung came back from his fantasy world finally after for god knows how long.

"are you having a hangover? what happened to you and minho hyung yesterday?" the younger asked again. jisung then shook his head in response.

he's not really sure if he should tell jeongin about him developing feelings for minho or just going to deny it because he really doesn't know how being in love works.

and he's afraid that the younger might tease him.

"what's wrong?" jeongin frowned.

"nothing." was all he said before eating his already ice cold breakfast.

-

okay, i think this chapter is just all about jisung rethinking his life decisions ㅠㅠ sorry for so many filler chapters!!

anyways you did well today!! i love you!

xoxo, leeknoringg.