The best fucking thing I have made(to me)

( 'these quotes' + italics is sign language)

As I walked down the rainy streets, I shivered from the cold. I forgot to bring an umbrella to repel the rain from above, not paying attention to what my mom said. "Check if you have everything, you don't have a house key yet!" Thanks for that, even though it never works. I shivered again, walking a little faster to my job, the only place I had a key to.

As I walked through the doors, the little bell rang at the movement, and two people turned to where I was standing. "Hey, you're not dead yet!" One of them, Akira, walked over to me, unusually giddy today. I nod, smiling. 'Where's Hunter? Doesn't he get here before you do?' I sign to the pair, while the second girl, Audrey, giggles a bit. "True, maybe he just found it better to impede his car's speed so he won't get another ticket. I'm starting to think he has a collection of those things," She says, walking with a hand holding her chin in thought.

"You'd be surprised, Audrey." The three of us turned to the new voice, Akira sighing when he saw who it was. "Ah, Hunter! Glad to see you man, how ya been-" "What took you so long?" Audrey interrupts Akira quickly. "I had to walk today, my car's broken down, sorry guys," Hunter explains while I tap my foot next to his to get his attention.

'Oh really? I thought you just materialized behind us for a moment' I look at him sarcastically. "Hah, I wish! Teleporting sounds amazing! You'd have to barely walk around if you could do that," Hunter says as he takes off his hoodie revealing his Twenty-One-Pilots T-shirt. "However," Audrey refutes, "If you teleport for long enough, your legs would most likely be immobilized if you don't walk at all."

After Hunter and Audrey argued a little, I sat in one of the booths by the windows to see the city lights. My parents always idealized living here, since they both lived in the country. I thought about what my parents wanted me to be something better than a convenience store worker, I felt like I was never good enough for them. In the middle of my 'brooding sequence', I felt a tap on my shoulder. 'You okay?' Hunter signed to me. I nod, answering with; 'You and Audrey done arguing like an old married couple?' Hunter squints at me with slight resentment, deciding to evade the question. I make a giggling motion, and he smiles warmly at me. "Yo, y'all done over there, or do I have to drag you? Cause I will!" Akira yells at us, Hunter getting up and looming over him slightly. "...I retract my statement," Akira meekly says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it, folks! I will try to update this with stuff, no promises tho. I personally find this to be the best story I have made for a class before(Based on the picture above). If you want more info on what the characters look like, let me know :)

                                                                                                            Thanks 4 reading!~

                                                                                                                    Your new pal,  A/B Quill <3