How to be a successful wattpader

Okay. I'm officially a motivational speaker 😭
But whatever, check this out!

~How to be successful on Wattpad~

•reach out to people. Nobody is asking you to do a vote for vote, follow for follow or read for read.
No. Just reach out to people and you'll see how good friends and readers flock in.
Now there are pecks to this.
~there are snubs
~inactive people
~genuine friends
Now who cares if you're being snubbed or not? The day you finally make it on here they'll def. look up to you.

If you check my messages you'll see lots of people answering a message I sent to them when I just came.
Sweetheart I'm not gonna answer cause you made a snub outta me.
Who can relate?😫>>>

•follow people.
Most of you can be so fucking stingy with following. 'Bitch if there was nothing like limit I'd follow every fucking person on here!'

I'm not asking you to follow multiple people. I'm saying, follow your new found friends, mb spammers, readers, genre colleagues and many more...

Now most of you might want to just follow any freaking body in order to gain quick followers but that's so wrong cause it'll come back to bite you *sniffles*
In everything you do,stay clear of spam accounts.

Now what's a spam account?
Spam accounts are... Olivia_Benedetti  please explain it on here, thanks!>>>

I don't know where to start from, but all I can say is..🤦‍♀️

•never plug!I know you want your book to go a long way and shit but why would you put it on someone's mb? You don't want people posting shit on yours too

•never plug!
I know you want your book to go a long way and shit but why would you put it on someone's mb? You don't want people posting shit on yours too.
It may seem all.. "sure, I'll check out your book" and all! But.. when you get insights on this app, you won't be so psyched about that.

Never, ever ever do that, it's 50 shades of wrong 😑
I hate it, people hate it, you should hate it too.🙂

~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~
Was this helpful?

Need more tips? Tag a friend here>>>

If 10 or more people tags, I'll post more tips😍✅💜

SHARE.🌚