What happened again?

Running up the stairs, his rifle slung on his back, he needed to get to where he needed to get. His mask and hood covered his face so it was unrecognizable. He has a target, a mission in mind he needs to finish.

He ran and stopped at the window, flipping the rifle on his shoulder, shouldering it. He aimed carefully, he had one shot, or the target would know he would be there. He breathed in and pulled the trigger as he breathed out. The shot was silenced from the built-in suppressor. Still looking through his scope on his rifle, he saw the shot was a hit, though barely threw the heart. He found a secure place to place his carabiner and jumped out the window, going down fast, and landed right by his compact pickup. It was a heavily modified Gen 1 Chevy S10. The V8 turned with a roar. He threw the rifle behind the single row of the bench seat in the pickup.

He then drove off and left to his hideout. That was close, but he was out.

He got on his school uniform. He had to get to class, his free period was ending soon. He parked the pickup in a garage and quickly got into a car. He drove to the school and went in and ran to his next class.

He sat by a girl. Not one he particularly liked, but not as bad as the popular girls. He said his friendly "Hi Izzy" as always with a smile, and always, she said "Hey Michael" with the same kindness and smile. The teacher then walked into the classroom, but it wasn't their normal teacher.

Michael recognized him, but said nothing, it was his boss. The teacher then said "Hello class, you are getting a new teacher, we need more spies for the government and you will not be going home tonight, or at all until you graduate." Michael had no problem, he was already going through that.

But he realized the guy in the front said spies, not assassins. He was going to be a multi-purpose agent. "Michael, why don't you tell us about our agency and some of the stuff we put you through" came from the teacher.

Michael then stood up and talked about it and that it will be tough. He also talked about the mission he was just on.

The teacher then told Michael "Now Michael, now it's time for you to take out targets and teach this class, you are the new teacher."

Michael then exclaimed, "What, I' m an assassin, not a spy"

His boss then said "I know, your going to teach the class assassination tips from time to time," he hands Michael a paper and handgun "You need to take them out," Michael then runs to his car, drives to the pickup and then to the building by the party.

He ran up it, he was taking out another assassin. Michael took his rifle, it was an AR style rifle, with a 2x-8x scope. The rifle shot .308 and had a 10 round mag.

The rifle was once again slung on his back, ready to shoot close quarters, or a long way away. He had the m9 in his hand, ready to take out the target, but something seemed off. He got to the door of the room. He tried the door knob, but it was locked. He kicked in the door, then a loud bang, not of a 9mm, but of a 45. Michael looked down and his stomach. It was bleeding badly. He looked up to see a woman with a 1911.

Michael then collapsed as the last thing he heard was a gunshot, all he could process was a rifle, wait, it was his rifle as he left consciousness. He then woke up. He was in a puddle of his own blood, someone was getting him bandaged up. Michael thanked him and saw his rifle. He grabbed it, and someone stopped him "What are you doing with that?"

Micheal replied "It's my rifle," and walked to his pickup. He then went to his classroom, and found everyone thrown across the floor in their own blood. Accept the girl.

She was barely breathing. Micheal ran to her. She then looked up and told him to run. Micheal then picked the girl up and ran to the pickup. He sat down and laid her in the pickup with her head on his lap. Micheal then said "It's going to be ok" the girl latched onto Micheals arm and cried. She then passed out. Micheal drove to his house and took her inside. He found the bleeding was to the right area of her stomach area. "I' m sorry, but I have to do this. '' Micheal took her shirt off and put it on the cut. Micheal weakley said, "Wait here," he ran to grab his rifle and bandages. He wrapped the bandages around the girl. When the girl woke up and felt the cool air as she realized she just had her bra on her upper body, and the....bandages? He ran, but not without saving her. She blushed and slapped Micheal for taking her shirt off. Micheal then said, "Was that necessary, I didn't do anything else, and you were bleeding bad." The girl then said, "I told you to run, not take me with you" Micheal responded saying "You wanted to die? Don't tell me I saved a damn edgy girl who wants to die." The girl looked down. A quiet "Sorry," came from Micheal. The girl looked at Micheal, she wasn't expecting that from his lips. Micheal then gave her a water bottle "Here, you need to get some water, you lost quite a bit of blood". The girl took it and gulped the water.