❦︎𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 1 ❦︎.

I also announce i'll be hiatus(take a break) on update new scenerio for half 3 month until the end of June as due date of new scenerios will be posted on 2nd July which was my youngest brother's 18th birthday.
Collaboration of the sequel from 2 previous fanfic as remake that I won't update any BBB fanfic story anymore.

"Wither?" Ender called.

Wither turned and saw him.

"Endy," he gasped. "Ender, ENDER!"

They ran at each other and collided into a hug, everyone had a look of confusion on their face. These two enemies were embracing, and in front of entity 303? Ender could be killed for that, but he didn't care. All he knew was he was with Wither and Wither was with him.

"I love you so much, Wither." Ender said, still caught in a tight embrace.

"I love you too." Wither whispered, he pulled back. "Well, I guess it's my time..."

Ender smiled, he released the smaller boy. "Wither, you're the best hacker I've ever met, you are strong and amazing and incredibly sexy," Wither laughed at that. "You've got this."

Wither nodded and turned to Entity 303, he looked taken aback by what had just happened.

Ender stood off to the side, breathing heavily as he watched Wither approach, a still slightly stunned, Entity 303.

Wither tried to active out his hacking ability, it was stuck, stuck on what, what the hell? Come on, not now!

Entity 303 was snapped out of his trance by the struggling figure in front of him, he smirked and raised his magic.

"Well, Wither skeleton, looks like I finally get the chance to kill you." Entity 303 boomed.

Wither's breath was caught in his throat as he watched Entity 303 inch closer to him, hand tight around his hacking ability.

"Wither..." Ender whispered. "No."

Wither only took a few steps forward as well, Entity 303's magic was almost touching near his throat.

"Wither! Don't u dare" Herobrine screamed.

Wither held back his tears as he ignored everyone in the crowd, he knew what he was doing... hopefully.

He was now inches away from entity 303 's magic, but still not where he needed to be. He kept walking towards him.

"Wither!" Notch shouted.

"Wither! STOP, PLEASE!" Herobrine shouted.

Wither felt a tear roll down his cheek as he continued to walk towards Entity 303.

"Well, I don't know what you're doing, Wither skeleton, but it's certainly working in my favour." Entity 303 smirked.

His magic was now against wither's neck, exactly what wither wanted. He searched the ground desperately, his eyes landed on something, the thing he was after.

"Oh, silly boy," Entity 303 said. "This thing? You're not going to get it."

He stepped back and there was a crunch, he broke the thing. Wither felt all hope dimmish in his body as he watched it break, it was like it was stuck on replay in his head.