Your friends brother, a one-shot.

I'm at school and my friends invited me over for a sleep over, it'll be 4 of us but I think they are purposely inviting me so I can get closer to her brother.
we get to her house and everything's chill, it's not until night time ish where the tension starts to heat up.
Her brother and I have been talking but not in that way, just general talking but now that it's closer to bed time he says
"you can come sleep with me if you want"
oh my God yes, there's nothing more I want.

I know my friends don't mind that I left them for him, they basically invited me to set us up together anyways, they know I've been to shy to make the first move, so a sleepover works perfectly.

His arms wrap around me, this feels like a dream. my head fits so delicately and perfectly into his neck/shoulder gap. I kiss his neck and I know he likes it, I do it again and I can I feel his hands gripping onto my shirt, he slides his hands from my back to my waist; the more I kiss the more he pulls me against him. I stop to let him have a turn, his mouth touches my neck and I desolve into his touch. His lips feel so soft and he is passionate too. He has one of his hands on my neck, the side he isn't kissing. it feels amazing, he uses his other hand to pull me against him.

Before I know it I'm against the wall. His hands run down my body and reach my hips he grabs me and it sends shivers down my body.
God he is hot.
We calm down and end up just chilling for awhile, I'm tired so we decide to sleep.

He's on his back and I'm laying on his lower stomach, my body is between his legs, and my head is merely above his penis. I kiss him, and then I give him a few hickies to insure he will remember this night.
Then just when the time is right
Me.
Him.
My mouth.
His penis.
I slide my tongue up and down his penis and he jolts with sensational joy. I focus on the tip for a moment, circling it with my tongue, then I cover it with my mouth; I slide my mouth to the base. His penis most definitely touches the back of my throat but I don't care,I want him.
I need him.

It's the next morning and I'm awake before him so I decide to go get some cereal, no one else in the house is awake but I hear foot steps creeping towards the door.
It's him.
"good morning lovebug"
I've already acquired some nicknames for him, I'm sure he loves them.
"look what you did to me" playful spoken
He lifts up his shirt to point at the hickies
I giggle and he pulls me into a hug, This hug wasn't a horny hug like the other was, this is a hug full of love and compassion.