𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓: 006

Meridan swatted the maids hand away from his waist with a sharp huff as she shuffled back.

"No way, you're getting me to wear that."

He spoke, sneering at the corset. "These are for gals anyway!" His father tilted his head, "Yes, they are but don't you think you've put on a bit of weight,,,"

The color that coated his cheeks could rival his hair as he glared into his father. "Dad!" Eugene hummed, "I suppose you're right, I guess it would look tacky with the blue." He muttered as Meridan gawked at his audacity.

𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆

(Name) sighed as DunBroch appeared in the horizon. "Ah Shit,"

𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆

Meridan yelped, hands digging into the pole of his bed, blunt nails digging into the dark bark as the maid tightened a chest plate that stretched around his upper back and ended at his mid-section.

"Wedding me off just wasn't enough was it?"

"Hush now," Eugene ignored the sarcastic remark and spun his finger when the maid sintched plate. "Give me a spin." Letting go of the bedframe he reluctantly, yet difficultly spun around. "It's too tight, the bloods rushing up to mah skull" The King rolled his eyes.

"How'd you think I'll be able to choose a suiter if I'm dead 'n gone."

"Well, atleast then I could get you into a suit with little complaints."

The two glared at each other and the maid quickly made her leave, slamming the door shut behind her at the tense atmosphere.

𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆

As the ships rolled around, shouting their bloodlines you couldn't help but feel your heart plummet to your feet. You had always felt as if life had more to offer you.

Being forced into marriage wasn't one of them as your mother crossed her arms hearing each clan yell. "Uch, barbarians." She muttered, your father approached a small laugh fleeting from his throat. "Aye, love don't be like that they're just as excited for their children to win the hand of the prince just as you are." He snorted when an opposing ship blew their horn "Why not express it?" Your mother scoffed. "Please, (Father's Name) I can practically smell how disastrous this is going to end--let's just pray to the gods this doesn't happen to (Name)."

𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆