𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑃𝐵 & 𝐽'𝑠

Robin was standing with her face smooshed into the telephone. It was later on in the day, nearing around three p.m, and she was alone with no one but Eddie for company. He had called around about an hour previously to sneak in and rummage through Buckley's food supply- and unsurprisingly, he was still currently munching on his finds in the other room.

The woman took a lean upon the wall.
"Okay, so, Nancy's coming, like we agreed on a few days back."

The mumbled voice on the other end of the line seemed to be in agreement.
"Great- so, you know the time?"

Even though she couldn't be seen, Robin nodded.
"Yep- six p.m tomorrow, right?"

"That's the one."

"Ok, well, you go in beforehand- pretend I'm not coming. I'll meet Nance outside."

"Alright, then. See you tomorrow- if not before."

"See ya."

The phone was slammed back on to its wall-mounted cradle with a huff. She stepped back, twisting her position to walk and to run a hand through her tawny-coloured hair. A step was taken, and then another... but then Robin paused.

Eddie had appeared in the doorway, grinning as he leaned himself against the frame and wrapped his arms around the box of cereal he was guarding.
His face seemed inquisitive, but also terribly taunting.

"So," he smirked, reaching a hand into the box, "where're you going with Wheeler?"

Buckley paused, raising her eyebrows and tilting her head.
"Nowhere like that, thank you."

Eddie chuckled, knowing that she was expecting him to suggest some sort of nightclub.

"Shame. Hawkins could really use one."

"Bold of you to think that there isn't one hidden somewhere."

"You know of one?"

"No."

"Sad." He frowned, morphing his face into an expression of something that looked ironically like a clown. "Where are you going, then?"

"To watch a movie in town."

"With Harrington, too, right?"

"Yeah." She decided not to mention Kay.

"What're you watching?"

"You're nosy, aren't you?" The woman grinned in a tease.

Munson shook his head ever so slightly.
"Nope, just curious."

"Jaws, if it's that exciting to you."

Eddie took a sharp breath, almost as if he had been let down by the knowledge.
"Damn, I've been wanting to rewatch that."

Robin paused for a moment, pocketing her hands and staring down to her socks which were resting against the floor.
If he wanted to, there was no harm in asking, right?

"Well, you could come along, if you want?"

One smile, and then another.
"Seriously? And they won't mind?"