I hate everything.

Oh, you're actually going to read this? Okay, I warned you though.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
You're still here? You actually want to read? Are  you just feeling pity like everyone else?

-
-
-
I fucking hate everyone. No one believes what I say, no one believes what I do. I can't even hang out with my friends without their new friends dragging along, I can't even hang out with anyone without thinking I'm a worthless piece of shit who can't even stop hitting people.

The funny friend? No I'm the annoying, bitch, anger issues, crybaby friend. I can't even look at something I enjoy that I get denied from without crying. I might have even been crying while typing this. Everyone just feels pity when I cry. I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE. The only people who get me is me,myself, and I. No one fucking else. What's funny is how no one even expects me to snap when I'm all happy at school. Oh yea. I have school tomorrow. :/.

LOL I EVEN HAVE A ANGER ISSUES PLAYLIST? how embarrassing is that XD.

I just wanna kms sometimes.

I CALLED HER UGLY BY ACCIDENT. FUCKING ACCIDENT. NOW YOU HAVE TO GO ON AND SAY I CALLED HER UGLY AND ANNOYING? FUCKING SHUT UP. YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT HER 24/7 WHILE PRETENDING LIKE YOU DIDNT ARE HER BEST FUCKING FRIEND. STOP BEING A FUCKING WHINEY BITCH AND JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOURE JUST AND ATTENTION SEEKING BITCH WHO DOSENT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE. JUST SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.

My mom tries to talk to me when I cry. I just don't want to. Why can't I accept her love? Why can't I be a normal child. I'm sick of it. IM FUCKING SICK.