the one and only oneshot

(Not proof read)
No smut :( sorryy I'll try to improve on my smut and write one soon

"FUCK OFF WILL YA?" Seungmin screeched at Hyunjin while grabbing his hair. So ready to rip it out.
Hyunjin ; Seungmin's sworn academic rival, was gloating about how he was 1 rank higher than the latter. Seungmin , obviously every enraged, just wanted to shut Hyunjin up so he did the best thing he could think of. Rip his hair.
Hyunjin and Seungmin are very well known in Hemsby College. Ever since they stepped foot in that college in year 1, they were at each others necks. Simply because when they were in high school, Hyunjin would always steal Seungmin's spotlight. Even his girlfriend.
To Seungmin, Hyunjin was a little bitch 90% of the time. Winning girls left right center with his sharp facial features. No blemishes in sight. All in all. He's a fuck boy.
Seungmin was more of  a quiet and reserved introverted boy. He has a girlfriend since year 1 and she wasn't the nicest. But he still dealt with her, just to show off to Hyunjin.

The bell rung, meaning the end of lunch. Seungmin dragged his feet all the way to chemistry. He HATED going to classes. Not that they were boring, he enjoys listening to the professors. (Weirdo) the only thing he hated, was that he was seated next to Hyunjin in all his classes. Well, except for extra classes. Seungmin took photography while Hyunjin took Dance.

"CLASS SETTLE DOWN" Mrs crouch (grouch) boomed. Everyone rushed back to their seats like the president just stepped foot in their class. Mrs Crouch started lesson and just 5 minutes into it, Seungmin feels a poke on his waist. He jumped and slapped Hyunjin on the chest.

"As i said. Fuck the fucking fuckitty fuck off. Hwang." Seungmin whisper-yelled

"Oh? Last name basis now? Hot." Hyunjin smirked teasingly.

Hyunjin was never interested in classes. He was just born smart. Resting his head on his hand, he yawned and slowly fell asleep.

Until, the bell rang.

"MINNIE BABY! I MISSED YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH "  Sandra ( I do not mean any harm to any Sandras out there 😭) , Seungmin's supposedly "girlfriend "
Screeched.
Seungmin awkwardly smiled and went in to hug her.

The couple walked to the gate, just to realise that it was pouring. None of them had an umbrella, so they did the most cheesy cliché thing. Run in the rain and laugh. They reached the cafe where they would always go for their dates and found a seat. Seungmin ordered a iced coffee and got sandra a blueberry muffin with warm tea.
Blah blah blah date blah blah blah (I'm sorry i can't write straight fluff 😔)

The next day, Seungmin caught a cold and couldnt make it to class. 3rd period had gone and Seungmin was no where to be seen. Hyunjin was starting to worry. Seungmin wasn't one to skip class, he would always brag about how he loves each and every class. Gosh. He sounds like he's talking about his idols. Hyunjin worried for Seungmin, but he wanted to keep it low-key. For obvious reasons...

Sandra was crazy. She liked him since 5th grade, and she has been crazy over him since. Not to mention, she was exceptionally homophobic. Whenever she saw Seungmin and Hyunjin fight, she would assume that Hyunjin was trying to flirt with Seungmin make a big fuss over it. She's the reason everyone avoided Seungmin. Well, except for some friends he had ; felix, Jisung and Jeongin.

During lunch, Hyunjin discreetly walked up to the table Seungmin and his friends usually sat at and confronted them (?) "Where'sSeungmin" Hyunjin briefly asked while twisting and turning his head like crazy. Trying to make sure no one saw them. 

"WHAT? YOU BETTER SPEAK UP BIG BOI I CAN'T HEAR YOU" felix practically screamed for the whole cafeteria to hear. Hyunjin quickly ducked and ran away before he could be seen with the "nerds" Jisung, being the curious little squirrel, followed Hyunjin into the hallways where currently, there's no one.