{Description}

The person I chose to play Aella is Dove Cameron. I chose the name Aella meaning "Whirlwind" in Greek because in this story she is a Scarlet Witch. I chose the middle name Destiny because it means "Fate", and it comes from the Latin word "Destinare" meaning "to determine". Aella will also be the same age as Harry, Hermione, and Ron. I understand the age difference between Teddy Lupin and Aella, but if you remember Remus and Tonks are years apart. Also if you have seen WandaVision and some Avenger's movies you will understand what I mean by Scarlet Witch, she is basically what Wanda is. She is super close with Tonks and calls her Dora, but she is also overprotective of Tonks because she is pregnant with Teddy and overprotective before she was pregnant with Teddy. Everyone thinks she's overprotective of Tonks before she became pregnant with Teddy because they were close but it was actually because she did not want Tonks to get hurt. Aella imprints on Teddy after he is born. This starts in Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows.

Aella will be a famous singer and when I start writing the story, it will be the day before Aella had taken off her wig showing who she truly was because before she wanted to live a normal life and still be a singer so she had worn a wig.

Electronics and Social Media does exist in this story and the electronics work at Hogwarts.

Harry Potter/Jonas L.A Crossover. Since, this is a Harry Potter and Jonas L.A Crossover, Nick, Kevin, and Joe Jonas, Stella Malone, and Macy Misa will be Half-blood wizards and witches.