PROLOGUE

✨  Laxmi got to know Rishi & Malishka's Secret Relationship.

✨  Laxmi got to know that Her Marriage with Rishi was because of Her Horoscope.

✨  Laxmi gives divorce to Rishi as She felt betrayed.

✨  Oberoi's wanted to stop Laxmi but Malishka and Her Mother convinced them not to stop Laxmi.

✨  Laxmi goes to the house and tells her both Sisters without asking any questions.

✨  After packing their luggage they prepared to leave the house.

✨  Laxmi and Her Sisters were about to leave the house but Their Chachi stops them.

✨  Laxmi tells them everything. Hearing this all gets shocked.

✨ Even though Their Chachi didn't loved Laxmi and Her Sisters like she loved Her Daughter but She never wished bad of them.

✨  All of them were angry on Oberoi's especially in Rishi for hurting Laxmi. All the sisters hugged each other and consoled each other.

✨ Laxmi and Her Sisters took blessings from Their Chacha/Chachi.

✨  They tried to stop Laxmi but Laxmi told them that if She stayed here She will remember The Betrayal She got.

✨  Laxmi and Her Sisters took one final glance at Their Family and left from there without knowing where they will go and what will they do.

✨  Rishi shamelessly came to meet Laxmi and asked Her forgiveness from Her. Laxmi's Chachi sees him she gets angered and told Rishi to leave the house. But, Rishi asks Laxmi's Chachi about Laxmi's whereabouts but didn't got any answers. He dejectedly left from there.

🎗️  What will Laxmi and Her Sisters do now and where will they go????

The Game Of Destiny 2.0 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara