An Ordinary Life

Boyfriend's POV:

11:00 PM.

Boyfriend sat down on the couch and watched TV. Pico knocked on the door. Boyfriend sat up, walked toward the door and answered it. "Beep!" Boyfriend said. "English, boyfriend. English." Pico said. "Aww. Okay." Boyfriend said. "So. Can I come in?" Pico asked. "Yep!" Boyfriend said. Pico walked in. Boyfriend closed the door. Pico sat on the couch in the living room. Boyfriend sat next to Pico. "So, what do you want to do?" Pico asked. "I don't know." Boyfriend said. "Wanna go outside?" Pico asked. "Uh. Sure." Boyfriend said. Boyfriend and Pico got up. They went outside and started walking on the sidewalk. "So, Boyfriend. How has it been without me?" Pico asked. "Well they were only 3 days without you, so I was doing pretty good. Missed you a bit, but it was alright." Boyfriend said. Pico stayed silent. Fast cars flying by, a bright moon, bright stars, great air, and joyful grass. Pico didn't want to ruin the moment. Boyfriend didn't want to ruin it either. After a few minutes, Boyfriend looked at Pico. "Wow. This has been a fun night so far." Boyfriend said. "Yeah." Pico agreed. Boyfriend looked forward and ran on the sidewalk. Pico stared. Pico also started running. "BOYFRIEND!! WHA —" Pico yelled. Boyfriend looked over his shoulder, at Pico. Boyfriend smiled. "Haha! C'mon, Pico! Let's go!" Boyfriend said. He laughed. Pico gazed at Boyfriend. Pico also smiled. Pico ran and caught up to Boyfriend. After a few seconds, Boyfriend and Pico started walking instead of running. "We should go home. It'll take longer to walk back home if we keep walking away from home." Boyfriend said. "Mkay." Pico said. Pico and Boyfriend started walking home.

1:00 AM.

Boyfriend opened the door. Pico and Boyfriend walked inside. They went upstairs to the bedroom. They laid on the bed and fell asleep.