𖧧 ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ʜᴇʀ 𖧧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- ❛ How dangerous,❜ she thought, ❛ to finally have something worth losing. ❜

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⟿ 𝔖𝔶𝔫𝔬𝔭𝔰𝔦𝔰
━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE GENTLE HIGHTOWER DOVE, is what they styled her. Her name did not give her any well-derserved justice as Daemon Targaryen was positively deprived of his dragon breath when he first lay eyes upon her.

No special surroundings, truly, only the dreadful boring courtiers hiding their gossip behind deceitful palms and false smiles as they critically watched the Princess Rhaenyra laughing with her youthful lady-in-waiting whom was joyfully dancing around her in a mess of grinning delight.

Even though she was of the Hand's breed, Daemon was quite taken. There was no spot of ambition in her kind eyes. The eyes that he thought reminded him of his late lady mother. She had the equal amount of warmth and bravery in her eyes as did the young Ceryse Hightower, named after the Queen of Maegor the Cruel. Some thought it to be a bad decision, a quivering omen or that a curse was to be set upon her as soon as the name left Otto Hightower's wife mouth still in her childbed.

Many thought that Daemon Targaryen could be a second Maegor or worse. It always boosted his confidence that they feared of what he might be capable of. Now, he needed a Queen. Loyal to him, wild in her own right, opinionated, untamed and unbroken yet there should be a light to her that Daemon shall be able to recognize as soon as she would speak to him. And he found those aspects in Ceryse, the second daughter of Otto Hightower. Careless and as wild as a dragon. Or worse . . .

HE SAW THE DEMONS LINGERING PREDATORY-LIKE IN THE SHADOWS OF HER EVERY MOVE. How they waited to prance upon anyone and anything. She held herself back. That ugly side every human possessed somewhere deep within their body. No human was pure, innocent, free of any sins and lies to be spit out, carefully clad in the disguise of the truth. Oh, the lie would always be sweeter than the bitter, cold truth.

And, after all, history always tends to repeat itself, right?

━━━━━━━━━━━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬