Not Such A Good Guy[CHUCKY]

PLEASE DONT READ TJIS IM BEGGINT HELP LFMAIIA

(I don't know what it's like to have a decent mom so if I get things wrong I'm trying, also some first parts maybe rlly cringy, but towards the middle(?) It'll be worth it (( Idk theres more then 3394 words.)) )

Y/N sighed, tipping himself off his bed. Y/N trotted to his kitchen, you heard knocking on your front door, making you turn around. You open your door, seeing a tall female holding a package.
"Hey Sweetface, I thought you might want this.. box, it seems pretty, y'know, important, so uh.. here, heh." The woman said, handing you the box.
"Oof!" You groan, "This box is... pretty heavy-" The package fell out of your hands, making you look up in embarrassment. "Uh, thanks by the way." You say, dragging the box in your house before closing the door.
What's in this package for it to be so heavy? You wonder, quickly unboxing it, finding a vintage good guy doll, making you raise an eyebrow.
"It's a cute doll but... Who would've gave this to me? I don't remember ordering this.." You spoke, holding the Good Guy Doll up in the air.
"Do you say anything?" You ask.
"Hi, I'm Chucky, wanna play?" The doll turned it's head to you, blinking a few times. It kind of creeped you out, but you didn't care.
"Hey Ma'!" You yell, looking upstairs.
Your mother walks downstairs, giving you a hard stare.
"What is it?" She spoke, crossing her arms.
"Did you order this doll?" You cleared your throat, holding the doll up for her to see.
"No, but it's pretty cute. I know you like collecting dolls so maybe a special girl gave it to you."
Your moms words made your cringe, the way she worded it was even worse. You sigh, passing her as you climbed up the stairs.
You turned your rooms doorknob, slowly opening the door, hearing the slightly relaxing sound of the door creaking open. You set the doll on your bed, sitting down next to you.
The least you could do was observe the doll to make sure some sick fuck didn't mess with the doll and put a camera in it. You look at the dolls blue overalls with cute printing on it. You read the words 'Good Guys,' you seem to faintly remember seeing one of these on the news. I mean, when they first came out they were top sellers.

You swiped the dolls hair to it's side, observing the robotic looking eyes. You suddenly flinched as the doll moved.
"Hey, wanna play?" The doll turned to look at me once again, it's piercing blue eyes fixed on me, making me slightly uncomfortable.
"Not tonight." You scoffed, you roll your eyes, slightly annoyed. Next thing you know it's night, making you groan and flop onto your bed. The window behind your bed was slightly open, making you smell the watery misty air flow through the room, the cold mist laying on your body as if it was being softly sprayed on you. You loved nights like these, looking at the moon, as the moonlight was the only thing admitting light in your room, the stars glittering, and the air.. It was always soothing. You knock the doll over with your feet on purpose, letting the doll fall roughly on the mattress. You cuddle up with it, as some sort of support.

Your eyes fly open when you hear a loud crash from the kitchen. You get up, relising the doll Is gone. You grumble, setting your feet on the cold hardwood floor.

You walk into the kitchen, seeing a broken glass bottle. You walk in, picking it up, finding blood on it. You quickly turn around, aware of your surroundings.
"Mom?!" You yell, hoping the red substance is just wine of some sort.
You step over the glass, looking into the other room, finding a doll over your mother, he slit her stomach open with the glass, the blood slowly, and smoothly, starting to gush out like a water fall.
You see the doll rip out her pancreas, the veins still stuck to it, as he tore the veins off, they detached like some sort of stringy chicken being torn. You wanted to throw up, seeing the sight. You look away, covering your mouth, you gag, your stomach pushed in, as your acid flew out, the gushy liquid dripping on your hand, meaty, chuncky parts squished against your lips, covering your mouth was the worst thing to do right now. It flung down onto the floor, making a weird sound as if a pregnant woman's water broke and their fluids fell all over the floor.
The doll slashed her windpipes, you're suprised your mom is still alive. She let out gasps for breath, blood pouring from her throat and mouth, until she fell limp.
The doll turned to you, a twisted grin on it's face.
You forced yourself to swallow the remaining vomit in your mouth, the gross acid spread all over your hand and mouth. You fall over as the doll slowly walked over to you, you struggled to find a glass peice to hold on to without looking away from the doll. You finnaly felt your hand on a sharp object, it doesn't matter if it cut through your hand, the blood soaked the glass as it tore through your skin, you hold the sharp object up, threatening the doll 'Chucky.'
Tears rolling down, some of your skin soaked up the salty tears, your eyes looked stained red, as if you're high on some drug. The veins were visible in your eyes, from the tears.
"Stay back!" You yell, shaking your hand as a warning, the glass digging deeper, making you bite your lip in pain.