Splash

"Babe would you?" Lana asked, handing the sunscreen to Sean who was sitting on the sunbed next to her.

Sean scooted closer to her, grabbing the sunscreen from her hand and applied some to his hands before smearing it into her skin.

"Isn't it just wonderful today huh?" Lana asked as she closed her eyes, her sunglasses not strong enough to keep the beaming sun from hurting her pupils.

"It's absolutely wonderful" Sean agreed, finishing up with smearing the sunscreen onto her back.

"Why don't we get in the pool, you once said in an interview that you were blessed to have it, so why not use it on such a lovely day?" He asked, kissing her shoulder as she hummed.

"Sure, I'll get some towels from the bathroom while you get Lola, I'm sure she would appreciate a swim" Lana said as she got up, walking towards the yard door.

When she arrived back Sean was already in, Lola only sopping.

"Are you joining us?" Sean yelled, splashing some water onto her making her jump away from the edge of the pool.

"Sean!" She giggled, her bare stomach feeling the cold of the water.

"Why is it so cold? Haven't the sun warmed it up yet?" She questioned, looking at Sean who seemed to enjoy the cold water.

"It isn't cold when you've been in for a while" he answered, making Lana scoff.

"That's what they all say isn't it"

Sean just shook his head laughing as he motioned for her to join him.

She slowly walked down the stairs so the cold water wouldn't be too overwhelming.
When she was at the last step Sean walked towards her, grabbing her by the waist as she wrapped her legs around him.

He carried her with him towards the wall of the pool, pushing her up against it.

"Do you know I love you?" He asked, making Lana chuckle.

"Yes I think you've said it once or twice, maybe even a third time if my memory serves me well" she said acting stupid.

"Gosh you're impossible" he said, letting go of her with one hand to splash some water onto her stomach making her gasp.

"Maguire" she warned, her stern look turning into a smile fast.

He chuckled, his boy instinct lighting up inside him. Here was a girl he liked in front of him which of course meant that he had to tease her.

He pulled her away from the wall of the pool, dipping her deeper down into the pool just enough for some of her hair to touch.

"You did not just—"

he let go of her trying to run through the water and away from her but the flow in the water pushed him back, Lana reaching him quickly as she pushed his whole head down under the water, a little giggle of revenge leaving her.

When he popped up from the water again he turned around, looking at Lana who had a little apologetic but also revengeful look on her face.

"If it wasn't because I loved you so much I would've pushed you down into the water right now" he admitted but the look on her face did that he couldn't get himself to do it.

Her soft features and beautiful big eyes were too cute for him to do anything revengeful to her—even though it was actually him who started it—. Instead he pulled her closer by her waist, capturing her lips for a kiss before placing a kiss on her forehead, cheek, and neck making her giggle.

"I love you too by the way" she said, kissing his lips.

______________________________

This was the first one-shot in this book. There will be many more. If you liked this please let me know cause then I'll post more